• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 Older Pairs Coming Back Pics Added

:shock: I can't believe T n T have been returned!! I can vouch for them being a lovely pair of girlies, friendly and they get on well with other bunnies too - they kept Frazer company for a while :D

CIMG8275.jpg

Sooz..yes she's an agouti dutch:D

the lady said she has opened a shop and doesn't have enough time for them.....:?

Rick is it ok if i ask someone to pop round to chat with you about them?

Awww that pic of them with Frasier's hilarious - he looks like an ageing playboy with his 2 bunnygirls :lol:

:shock: I can't believe T n T have been returned!! I can vouch for them being a lovely pair of girlies, friendly and they get on well with other bunnies too - they kept Frazer company for a while :D

CIMG8275.jpg

Oooo a ladies man! Love it, looks like he has his arm round their shoulders!

I know how over whelmed all rescues are because people are so careless when it comes to having pets. Some people are so irresponsible to the point of being heartless. In my opinion, when you agree to adopt an animal, either from a shelter or a pet store, it is your responsibility to provide that animal a loving forever home. Animals are not objects and should be a part of your family.

While it may seem sad that these buns are coming back to the rescue and again in need of forever homes. You have to look at this from a brighter angle. We have all seen what happens when people try to juggle too much at once. The suffering falls onto the animal. In my opinion, I would much rather have someone bring that animal back to a shelter than to allow it to suffer from lack of love and care. I guess because my two recent additions were left in a small cage next to a dumpster, totally helpless- I can at least give the people credit for realizing they were in too far over their heads and did the responsible thing by turning them over to someone who could properly care for them and do everything in the animal's best interest.

Great to hear they have a new home so quick, they look like lovely bunnies, very good picture of them with Frazer :D :lol: :D

What a shame for these bunsters. Fingers crossed that two have found a home though - that was quick. That piccie of Frasier is fantastic - made me go awwwwww bless !!!!!

MacGyver ..I quite agree..just very disappointed as I spent so long with the lady on 3 seperate occasions prior to her adopting them..so to have them returned quite quickly is sad..

CIMG8275.jpg

OMG they are stunning little girls why would somebody return them - how long have they been in the new home for?

Back