• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 more days until...

Thanks everyoneabout 45 mins and they should be here! :) I'm really worried that the seller wont turn up though, we planned it on tuesday evening, however he did email me saying water bottles were included on friday...

THEY'RE HERE!!!! :D They are gorgeous and really friendly!!! :love: They had wet eyes though so we have just cleaned them up. :) My friend was thinking about having bunnies so I might text her and see if she's still interested in having rabbits. Worth a shot if they need a good home? I wish I could keep them though. :love: Their hutches are small but not dreadful. They were kept separate but we have put them together and they are lovely with each other. :) They came with a tiny run and I mean tiny. :shock:

THEY'RE HERE!!!! :D They are gorgeous and really friendly!!! :love: They had wet eyes though so we have just cleaned them up. :) My friend was thinking about having bunnies so I might text her and see if she's still interested in having rabbits. Worth a shot if they need a good home? I wish I could keep them though. :love: Their hutches are small but not dreadful. They were kept separate but we have put them together and they are lovely with each other. :) They came with a tiny run and I mean tiny. :shock:

It was just wet wasn't it, not gunky? Keep an eye out for any sneezing, just in case there's a problem, they might need antibiotics or something if they have an infection. Just had a thought - is there sawdust in the hutch?

Did you get any information such as if they are brothers or anything like that?

aww, glad they r there now, dont forget pics!!!!

It was just wet wasn't it, not gunky? Keep an eye out for any sneezing, just in case there's a problem, they might need antibiotics or something if they have an infection.

Did you get any information such as if they are brothers or anything like that?

Good call.

Could also be dental if they have runny/gunky eyes.

Back