• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2+2=4

:lol:

I've just ordered a webcam ;)

Good! You can't start threads like this and leave us hanging in suspense!!! Now I get up at 7 in the morning (thanks to a barking dachshund who needs to pee), so make sure you have my morning update posted for me.

Goodnight! :wave:

They are getting on well. Little scraping every now and then but it's kinda like a misunderstanding if you see what I mean. They are still a little on tenterhooks.

I'm a little concerned about Mini though. She's very quiet. She had been eating hay but now she's sitting in the base of the cage eyes half shut not really engaging in anything. I've checked her over and can't see any cuts or anything.

Good! You can't start threads like this and leave us hanging in suspense!!! Now I get up at 7 in the morning (thanks to a barking dachshund who needs to pee), so make sure you have my morning update posted for me.

Goodnight! :wave:

It's not in stock though so it wont be here for an entire week. :shock: So don't get too excited. :lol:

Oh why do they do this. :roll: I swear they can read what I post so do the exact opposite! Mini has just brightened up now and has washed and is eating hay again.

YOU wont sleep! You should see what my bed is like tonight! It's not very comfy I tell you.

Oh I've given up on sleep. I think I'll sit here watching iPlayer. There is a tv in here but I'm worried that'll disturb them.

The lops are kinda monopolising the blue base so tomorrow I'm going to wash out with neat vinegar a litter tray and swap blue base over for that.

Right now the lops are in the tray washing and eating. Smudge is flopped and Nutmeg has wodged herself next to the tray.

Couple more pics.

My gorgeous boys...

_IGP7847-vi.jpg

The troublemaker!

_IGP7865-vi.jpg

I've been sitting here in the other room with the curtain pulled between the room for a while now. They've been quiet for ages. I wonder if I could get away with watching a little telly in the front room. :?

I'm feeling confident enough to leave them for 15-20 minutes at a time now. :thumb: They arn't snuggling but the nipping or fur pulling is rare now. Mini and Nutmeg got quite close earlier without any fuss.

My plan now is to change the blue tray for a smaller litter tray later on today (after a nap!) and start neutralising the dog crate and maybe in the next couple of days we can try them up there with a few panels attached. The gradually increase the space until they have the whole room.

Most recent pics (sorry for the quality - mobile phone)...

Photo0248-vi.jpg

Nutmeg is getting a little pushed out. It's her own doing. She gets into the box, freaks out and jumps out again. :roll:

Photo0249-vi.jpg

You are doing so well! Well done for all the hard work and dedication. I hope they behave for you and nutmeg stops freaking out!

I went to bed about 7 and let Dad look after them for a while. I've going to try giving them pellets in a cleaned out bowl in a bit. I'm just letting it soak in the vinegar for a while.

I also might try some banana cos the sticking point is grooming between the lops and Nutmeg. They go up to her and out their head down for grooming, then after a while she gets fed up and nips them. Dad says she groomed Smudge this morning. Smudge is still grooming everybun. He had all three of them demanded grooming from him earlier!

You're doing really well, ive been bonding mine for two weeks now!! Made the mistake of giving them too much room after 10 days and paid for it as basically had to start again! Ive just given mine more room, they have half the shed now, well the cage door open and a fence up to the other side of the shed so not a huge amount of room. Joey is still being naughty now and then and Teddy has decided he likes to nip dreamers bum :roll:

Makesure you keep a real close eye on them the first 3 days... thats when i find if they are going to have a serious fight they will then, from then on i start to leave them for short periods if they are settled. The chasing and nipping seems to go on for a while, well thats my experience with my original four and this one.

Fingers crossed they keep being good :wave:

I've just noticed Mischa has a sore eye. He's eating. I have a photo, just uploading it.

You can't see it in that photo but there is also a small area of fur missing and some pink skin at the bottom. Not loads.

Back