• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2+2=4

Ho hum, I think Mischa has taken to trying to hump the lions sometimes. I just went in and Mischa and Nutmeg were chasing and Mischa's taken out a couple of small clumps of Nutmeg's fur and Nutmeg's taken out a large clump from Mischa. :?

*le sigh*

oh loads of bonding vibes - come on bunnies play nice!

Mine started like this when it all started going wrong by putting in a tunnel so I really hope yours calm down after all your hard work! x

We put in another ladder out the open side of the crate so I'm wondering if it's set it off a little bit. I might give it a quick spray with some vinegar. It's all calmed down again now. It's like a few seconds of madness and then back to normal.

Me again. :oops:

Watched them do the oddest thing earlier.

Nutmeg was grooming Mini :)shock::D) and she was kinda biting at the fur and pulling it. I was just going to pull her away when I realised Mini didn't mind it. When she'd finished I had a look and the area she was kinda biting was where she'd obviously bitten Mini before and had left a small wound which has been healing over. I think she was pulling at the scab :shock:. However, if I attempt to touch it to examine it Mini shoots off and won't let me. I wonder what Nutmeg was doing that I wasn't!

It will settle, remember its taken me over 3 weeks to bond mine! They are completely fine now, all snuggling together and infact Joey and Teddy adore eachother now, they're always together! Keep going!! :wave:

It will settle, remember its taken me over 3 weeks to bond mine! They are completely fine now, all snuggling together and infact Joey and Teddy adore eachother now, they're always together! Keep going!! :wave:

It's aways so random. Fortunately it usually stops as soon as it starts so I'm not worrying about it too much.

It's aways so random. Fortunately it usually stops as soon as it starts so I'm not worrying about it too much.

I was really worried last week if you remember, Teddy was really picking on Dreamer and Joey randomly was nipping Teddy then grooming him the next :roll: they will sort themselves out, everytime i gave them a new area or more space it unsettled things, but after a second time in the run and free range time it all clicked. They are much more settled than when i had Saffy infact. Its just stressful for you but they'll work themselves out soon enough... its a longtime to be worried and stressed, i really was so tempted to give up several times. It will be worth it, i promise :)

Back