• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

£20 for three nights boarding

Yup sounds about right. I pay £8 per night for 2 buns. I find it reasonable and Zi and Fia LOVE Mel and Chris (the owners). Winter is yet to take a trip :)

We would charge you for the start and finish day purely because we would not book anything else in the hutch for that day. If a rabbit left the hutch at 6pm and you wanted to drop off at 8pm it doesn;t give enough time to properly. clean out, disinfect dry out and make up a new hutch for your bun, so if we did not charge would be a days boarding fee lost, yet we would still need to check on your bun during the course of the evening once it had arrived and as we clean out every day it will have used a days bedding, hay etc. It would be the same when you go home, nothing else is booked in that hutch until the following day.
Maybe you boarder is the same, but hope it makes sense as to why you may be being charged.

we always steam clean and disinfect before a new bunny uses that hutch i like to have a day betwen uses. we use DAFRA products and lots of scrubbing lol hence why i have rough hands as i forgot to where my gloves

i paid £21 for 4 nights, i wouldnt mind paying more if it meant them staying somewhere nice and getting lots of attention :)

Back