• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

Using the litter box as a bed

You're not alone...
  2. W

Driving me mad!

Thanks for the reply Kiri... I've moved the run back onto the patio which is already making life so much easier! We've also removed the tarpaulin as the place where we got the hutch from managed to convince OH that the weatherproofing they put on will last for longer than the bun (especially if...
  3. W

Driving me mad!

Thanks Judith, good to know we're not alone! Think we will move the pen back onto concrete then, since that made things a fair bit easier...am also going to e-mail the company we got the hutch from to check about the waterproofing. As you say, at least she's gorgeous...and I suppose I should...
  4. W

Recommended hutch cover, made to measure

We've got one of these too, and it is brilliant. They made exactly what we wanted (including extending 3 of the sides because we have a run with a hutch on top), and we received it within 2 or 3 days of paying.
  5. W

Driving me mad!

Hi all, More help needed :( ...we tried the ideas above (except introducing a new bun cos we decided that just wasn't the right thing to do) - the bedroom end of Rascal's hutch is now lined with lino and she has hay at the other end. However, she is now using both ends of the hutch as a toilet...
  6. W

Name Plaques

Hi Cheekytikki, Think we paid about £15 to £20 pounds - seems quite expensive until you take into account the quality of wood and design, and the fact that she does whatever you want. We sent photos of Rascal, received a design back which we asked her to alter until it was just right, and then...
  7. W

Name Plaques

Hi all, Just thought you might like to see Rascal's name plaque It was made by a brilliant lady called Tracey who can do you a design from a photo and it can be put on anything leather or wood - doesn't have to be bunny related... Her website is Scorch's Pyrography at...
  8. W

Driving me mad!

We've debated this a few times but were wondering how difficult it would be to introduce another bunny at this stage? Also, as she seems to be a fairly stroppy bunny (although bizarrely extremely placid when held) whether she would be more likely to harm another rabbit?
  9. W

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name - Laura Area you live - Telford, Shropshire Why did you choose your RU name? - from my rabbit's name...my OH named her just so he could call her 'wascallywabbit' in true Elmer Fudd style! Names of your rabbits - Rascal (have previously owned Misty, Willow, Cadbury, Bluebell and Laurel...
  10. W

Poppy's pics in head colar look!!

Hi, New to the forum but I remember being told by my vet when Rascal was spayed that it is not a good thing if rabbits don't pee or poo. Because of the way their guts work, there should always be food moving through so if there's none coming out the other end there's a problem. After Rascal...
  11. W

Introducing Rascal...

Hi all, Here are some more piccies of Rascal, and yes she does live up to her name frequently!!! Laura x.
  12. W

Driving me mad!

Yes Estelle, she has... Thanks for the advice Tamsin, will try all of them!
  13. W

Driving me mad!

Hi all, New to the site (see Introductions) and need some advice... We've had Rascal since she was very young and up till recently she's been a house bunny. However she never really seemed settled inside so we've bouoght her a large hutch with attached run so she can come & go as she pleases...
  14. W

Introducing Rascal...

Hi all, Although Rascal is now a year old (on Easter Sunday...a real Easter bunny!), we've only just found out about this forum through a dog forum I'm a member of. Joined hoping to get advice, info and share stories. Laura x.
Back