• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Jack & Jill 2yrs old small lops REHOMED

I haven't had rabbits before, I was just wondering if they were not for first time rabbit owners. I see they have been rehomed now. I'll keep an eye on your website as I'm local to you, I'm in Bury :D
  2. C

Jack & Jill 2yrs old small lops REHOMED

Do they need to go to experienced rabbit owners?
  3. C

New to rabbits, is grass essential?

Thanks for all your advice guys, you've all been very helpful :D :( :( Why? Do rabbits get stolen :shock: :shock: I know dog theft is rife but didn't think rabbit theft would happen much? Can't have anything these days without having to secure it from thieves :censored:
  4. C

That was my next question thanks. I have my dog insured with Petplan & agree they are good :D but was wondering if rabbit insurance was worth it? By that I mean , the only reason I have my dog insured is in case something big happened that would cost a good few hundred or thousands of pounds...
  5. C

So it's the same routine I use for my dog then :lol: i just want them to have as much time "free" as possible. I don't really like the idea of a hutch if I'm honest but i have a dog and so have to be practical. Thanks :D
  6. C

Yes I'll definately buy that one - have asked everyone for money for xmas :lol: They have quite a few big ones now in pets at home but i refuse to give them my money as i have strong views on their ethics but that's another story :evil: Yes I drive so I can source some good hay. Although...
  7. C

:D To be honest, I measured the space in my garden today and they are actually not that big but they claim to be "the biggest". Yes would love recommendations on other hutches please :D Although I don't have endless space but could possibly go a little bit bigger than this if needed. My...
  8. C

Hi, oh yeah of course :D I knew they needed hay in their hutches, but do they need fresh growing grass ie a lawn? or is the hay and other stuff sufficient? I know this is basic stuff to you guys. I know absolutely loads about dogs but not much about rabbits. I need to learn as much as...
  9. C

Hi, I am new to rabbits so please go easy on me :wave: :wave: I don't have any rabbits yet, but hopefully in the new year I plan to get two rescue rabbits. I have just got the collins book "Rabbit a practical guide to caring for your rabbit" which covers pretty much everything I think... I...
  10. C

Hi there! Rabbit help needed please

Yes it's a really great friendly forum :D No doubt I'll have lots and lots more questions in the coming weeks :lol:
  11. C

OMG E-bay again! :~(

How truly awful :cry: :cry: I buy things on ebay, I currently have 100% positive feedback, next time something comes up like this if someone gives me the nod I'd be happy to bid using my account & then not pay :oops: & leave the seller bad feedback :cry: I'd loose my 100% positive...
  12. C

Let Petshops Know What You Think!

Hi, I am a member of a few other forums where I know members may feel strongly about this. Do you mind if I cross post the letter? cheers :wink:
  13. C

thanks very much for your replies :wink: Off to do my rabbit reading :wink:
  14. C

cheers for your reply :D Wow that's a brilliant hutch :D thanks very much! I did wonder about rabbits in pet shops to be honest, I had planned on contacting a rabbit breeder as I know I'd never buy a dog from a pet shop so why should a rabbit be any different. I like your idea of two...
  15. C

Hi, So glad I found this forum! I am totally new to the world of rabbits so please be gentle with me :lol: I love animals! I currently have a cocker spaniel dog but have been wanting to increase my animal collection for a while now. I've always wanted a rabbit but have absolutely no...
Back