• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Pet sitter in Birmingham

Hi :wave: Does anyone know a good bunny sitter in the Birmingham area? I have taken my rabbits to the Bunnery in Bromsgrove in the past, but my eldest bunny is not good in the car now, so it would be good if I could find someone that could visit them if I go away. Any help would be much...
  2. M

Fundraising for babies vax's - they need names!

Mel's babies are soooooooooooooooooo cute :love: :love: :love: Here goes: Brecon Lickey Malvern Sutton Wenlock Miki's babies, i'm thinking tree names Girls: Cherry Hazel Rowan Boys: Beech Maple Willow Hope this helps will send paypal payment now...might add some more in a bit! K
  3. M

Vets- advice please!Update sad news :( more advice please!!

Update: Advice needed Hi I'm really sad to say that Bea died last monday :cry: I'm heartbroken, she developed a head tilt after she had her teeth done, she was put on a course on panacur because the vet suspected it could be EC but she just went downhill really quickly and the medicines...
  4. M

Thanks for that BB Mommy, I think I know where that vets is.... Picked Bea up from the vet yesterday and she is fine...back to her normal nutty self and munching as much as she can...phhhhhhhew! Thanks for all your help K x
  5. M

Ah thanks for asking!:D She was A LOT better yesterday, she was eating lots (even carrot!), bouncing around and this morning she had a bit of science selective… Bea (the black and white rabbit in my sig) is having her teeth done today, I’m going to ring the vets in a few mins to see how she is…
  6. M

Thanks a lot for all your help. At least I know its not just me over reacting!:D Bea is still looking quite bright but only eating a little bit :cry: The vet I saw on Saturday/first on Sunday rang me yesterday because she wanted to see how Bea was. I explained what had happened at the...
  7. M

Thanks a lot for your replies.Bea is doing ok today, still only eating a small amount though. How do you think I should go about making a complaint? I will be taking bunny back to have her teeth done tomorow or wednesday hopefully depending on when they can fit her in. I want to say something...
  8. M

Hi I just wanted to let you know what has happened this weekend and wondered if anyone had any advice for me. I will try to keep this brief! Basically I have two rabbits, they aren’t insured but I keep money aside for vets bills. On Friday one of my buns was acting her normal happy self but had...
  9. M

Anyone know recipes for homemade bunny treats??

Hello! There is a page on the House Rabbit Society site that has a Bunny Biscuit recipe http://www.rabbit.org/fun/biscuts.html Hope you find this useful...not sure about all that honey though! I think the bananas will have enough sugar in them. K
  10. M

Help to find new vet

Hello :wave: I'm originally from Shrewsbury!(only moved to Birm couple of yrs ago) I took my buns to have their vaccinations and snips at Copthorne Veterinary Clinic in Shrewsbury(http://www.shrewsburyvets.com/) I took them to the Copthorne and Radbrook branches and both we're great-they...
  11. M

How can I make sure buns are warm enough

I've stuck some radiator reflective insulation stuff around my buns hutch. Its basically polystyrene covered with aluminium foil and I got 2 rolls of it from B & Q or Homebase for about £12. I put the reflective side towards the hutch in the winter and reflective side up in the summer (I have a...
  12. M

Feeding time at Chateau Jillys

Those pics are soooooooooooo good!! Lovely buns! K
  13. M

Hi everyone, meet little Minty

:wave: Hello! Aaaaaaah minty is soooooooooo cute!! K
  14. M

Corner rabbit hutch

Hiya! Does anyone know where I can buy or get plans for (if i'm feeling adventurous !!!) a corner hutch? The buns hutch is fine at the mo but I want to get them a new one in the next year. I'm looking for something bigger and made from better quality than this one but you get the kinda idea...
  15. M

My New Cage!!!!!! :) :) :)

WOW looks REALLY great!!! My buns come in in the winter and they have a 48" dog crate but after seeing that I will def get mine one for this winter!!! I think you should leave their crate up for a bit too-until they are used to their new home. k x
  16. M

When to put bun outside

Hi I put my buns in their outside hutch on Mon. Am putting a snugglesafe in with them and making sure they have lots of bedding until the nights are a bit warmer. k
  17. M

Rabbit boarders - near Derby

Oh forgot to say they have boarding links on the RWA site too! http://www.houserabbit.co.uk/RWA/links.htm Kx
  18. M

Rabbit boarders - near Derby

Hi Nicola! I'm not sure if this is a little too far away from you but there is an excellent place in Birmingham called The Rabbit Hotel- Here is the link http://c-pages.co.uk/rabbithotel/ Katie
  19. M

teeny weeny tiny wildie baby bun goes exploring .....

:shock: SOOOOOOOOOOO Cute What a lovely ickle bitty bun-MORE PICS PLEASE!!!!! :D K x :love: :love: :love:
  20. M

Make mine chocolate this easter!

Yeah I was a bit disappointed they don't post to the UK there is some nice stuff by them on this site too http://www.cafepress.com/chocolatebunny :( Ill just have to stick a few flyers around instead!
Back