• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeding time at Chateau Jillys

Is one of your buns an Oxford one? Lovely pictures.
Yes Raine... Spike is the one on the left of the first picture and the cutie sat in the pot :D in the others, the only way you can tell the difference between him and Kiki s that she has slightly darker colourings on her face and darker flecks on her back

I remember him because of his teeth when we found him. Well done for giving him a loving home, he must think he is in heaven.

I remember him because of his teeth when we found him. Well done for giving him a loving home, he must think he is in heaven.
Raine, have you seen my post that one of his upper teeth is growing back now.. AAGGGHHH!!!!!!

A visit to Uncle Ivan is imminent to check but I can see my little boy going under for teeth removal for the third time :cry:
p.s. I didn't see him with the walrus like teeth... the first time I saw him, his teeth had been filed and he looked like Ronaldo :oops:

I love seeing pictures of your buns Jill :love: They look so sweet sat in your pots but of course my fave is the beautiful Rusty :( you must miss her so much

:wave: morning all... wonder how Dennys getting on with the seed growing... she isn't renowned for her gardening skills but even she couldn't mess up with those... surely :lol:

yep, messed up matey:oops: haven't got a clue what is growing buuuuutttttt, my weed thing has taken off again after being eaten by the slugs:D

however, my I sort the camera and laptop out, I have got some good pic's from yesterday with my blackberry bush plant:D my strawberry plants went ages ago due to Marcelly big bum reaching parts that other buns cannot reach:lol:

Super pic's Jilly, they are like 2 buns in a pot:love: :love: :love:

Next time your up, can I have some of your bamboo please;) sure it must be due a trimming session soon before you get a fully approved home check for a panda or two ;) :D :lol:

These are fab pics... I wanna know how to grow things and what and how to keep a constant supply xxxxxxxx
Crop rotation :lol: :lol: have a few things on the go that buns can't reach and swop them when the other stuff has been decimated :lol:

Spike and Kiki are no being so adorable at the mo... and I'm not taking a pic of them fighting :cry:

Awwww hun naughty little bunnies, maybe it is just something in the air as mine have had a few scuffles of late. Hopefully they will overcome it Jill soon x :)

Awwww hun naughty little bunnies, maybe it is just something in the air as mine have had a few scuffles of late. Hopefully they will overcome it Jill soon x :)
That's so reassuring.. have you any idea why :?
I'm just glad both Spike and Kiki are both front toothless otherwise I dread to thing what damage they could have inflicted

That's so reassuring.. have you any idea why :?
I'm just glad both Spike and Kiki are both front toothless otherwise I dread to thing what damage they could have inflicted

No I mean sometimes it is because they smell another bunny but sometimes they just fight for no apparent reason, Bino went through a bad stage just before I went on holiday but she has calmed down again now - dont worry hun I am sure things will die down xxxx

Back