• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Bronwyn our welsh border collie

What an absolute beauty. You'll always miss her but she'll always be by your side, you just won't be able to see her. Hugs to all of your family. Kitara :(
  2. K

New member photos!

Are you sure they're rabbits?, the second picture looks like a pair of novelty slippers!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Kitara :D :D :D
  3. K

New rex bun - ideas for names pleeeeease!

I know its not on the list but I think he looks like a Duke!! Kitara :rabbit2: :D :rabbit2:
  4. K

Merlin moulting

Thanks Gem, I was starting to worry a little in case it wasn't normal and I'd end up having to knit bunny suits for a baldy!! :lol: :lol: Kitara :D :D :D
  5. K

Merlin moulting

How long does it take to fully moult? Merlin has been moulting for about a week now and I could stuff a mattress with all of the fur. I gently brush him with a slicker brush about 3 times a day and its still coming out constantly. Maybe it just seems a lot because he's a giant. Thanks for...
  6. K

Orlaith,My Beautiful Orange Rex

So sorry for your loss Jane. Orlaith, as with Jack and all of your bunnies at the bridge will only ever be a whisper away. You may not be able to see them but call their name and they will be by your side in spirit. Kitara.
  7. K

slild show of baby bunnies

Arrrr, that was fab. My favourite piccie was the one with all the bunnies with their heads in the food bowl. :rabbit2: :love: :love:
  8. K

Lord Lopsley is a Mummy's Boy.....

Oooohhh, I love Lord Lopsley. :love:
  9. K

Back leg frenzy!

Merlins the same, he hates being picked and I'm always getting scratched. The best way I've found is to put your hand under his chest from behind then scoop your other hand under his bottom, that way his back is on your chest. I've found this works well but Merlin is a giant, not sure how big...
  10. K

Hansel

Goodnight, God Bless Hansel. I'm sure you and Bear make such beautiful Angel bunnies. Your Mummy and Daddy may not be able to see you anymore but you will always be by their sides in spirit. Kitara
  11. K

Bear

God bless you sweet Bear, happiness at the bridge awaits. Hugs to your heartbroken Mummy and Daddy.
  12. K

Lancelot - God needed an extra Angel

God needed another angel and he got a beauty. Sweet dreams big bunny, binky free at the bridge.
  13. K

Giant Bunnie Pics Wanted

Heres my handsome boy, Merlin aged 8 months.
  14. K

Ruby and Millie's birthday!

Arrrhh, they're beautiful. Happy Birthdays bunnies. :D
  15. K

More Lord Lopsley piccies please

Ooooohhh thanks Jane, I think I'm in lurve :love:
  16. K

More Lord Lopsley piccies please

Hi Jane, I know your busy with your buns but could we please have more piccies of the most Regal bunny in the world!! Thanks Kitara :D :D :D
  17. K

Savoy cabbage

I was told by my breeder to only feed the dry rabbit food and to give no fresh veg at all. I'm not an expert but surely including veg can only be good for them. I've been introducing it slowly as I don't want to upset him tummy. He just lurves carrots :rabbit2: I do also give him ½ a...
  18. K

Savoy cabbage

Thanks. Just chopping one up for dinner and thought Merlin might enjoy some. :D :D
  19. K

Savoy cabbage

Is this ok to feed bunnies? Thanks
  20. K

100% O/T-Must Be My Lack of Head Meds.......

Oh Jane, I just can't imagine losing my dear Mum it's just too painful. I'm sure your Mum would be so proud of you and everything you do for your bunnies etc. You come across as such a lovely kind lady and I have the utmost respect for you and your valuable advice. I believe from your posts...
Back