• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

Repeat Candle Ceremony

i have a real and virtual candle (djw) alight and quite a few tears:cry:
  2. H

Repeat Candle Ceremony

i will be there to remember my beloved and much missed Jessie:cry: out of interest what exactly do you guys do during these ceremonies? do you light your candle at 9pm and have a minutes silence or something? what then? do you just leave your candle burning and get on with whatever? does...
  3. H

Remembering Hutch

that is so lovely, brought a tear to my eye:( having very recently lost my beloved bunny Jessie, those words ring so true it hurts:cry: i might print it out and maybe adjust the words for my Jessie as it's so beautiful:cry: she was also a black and white dutch. thinking of you and binky free...
  4. H

Asbeau 06/02/07- 04/03/08

i'm really sorry:cry:
  5. H

jaffa (rip fatally killed in winds)

oh that's so terribly sad:cry: poor bunny x
  6. H

Februarys Candle Ceremony - Sunday 2nd March at 8pm

i'm really sad i missed the ceremony for my darling Jessie (lost 18th) and all the others that went to the bridge. :cry: for some reason i didn't think it would be so soon into March and only checked today. when i saw i'd missed it i felt gutted.:cry: is there anyway we could repeat the...
  7. H

The garden seems so empty now...........

..........my Jessie is no longer hopping around. i've just collected her ashes from the vets on the way home. as sad as it was i'm glad i've brought her back home.:cry: i've not been too bad the last few days but obviously this has just brought it back to the surface again and i've had a few...
  8. H

Does anyone know how to...U/D 22 Feb Parsleys home but not good news

hope your bun is going to be ok. xx
  9. H

Help-urgent!!

i hope your bunny is going to be ok sending vibes xxx
  10. H

poorly nose - please help

i have very sad news to report.........jessie fell asleep this afternoon (see rainbow bridge:cry:) i don't believe it was related to her suspected nodular myxi because apart from the scab she seemed to have completely beaten it...:cry:
  11. H

Jessie

lost my beloved Jessie today:( she fell asleep peacefully about 3pm at the vets:( i went to see her one last time and give her a final stroke goodbye at 5pm:( i'm heartbroken she was less than 2 years old.:( she wasn't just my bunny, she was my baby and best friend:cry: love you forever...
  12. H

cost of cremation?

sorry for the morbid topic and also if i've posted in the wrong section. what sort of price for this? anyone got any experience of it and can offer advice? thanks
  13. H

just an update to say jessie is absolutely fine and in good health except for the fact she still has that huge scab thing!!!! can't believe it's still there after all this time and to be honest hasn't really changed much from the last pictures and shows little sign of coming off!!:shock:
  14. H

just some updated photos (not that they look any different TBH):shock: but pleased to report jessie is still fine and i would say back on top form except for the obvious!!!:shock:
  15. H

Something is wrong with my bunny U/D He's gone :(

i'm so sorry to hear of your loss:cry: it's heartbreaking and just reading what you have typed brings a tear to my eye:cry: he's a peace now and not suffering, give your other bun lots of cuddles xxxx
  16. H

trembling, cold and flopping down.......but ok now?

thanks, didn't know that:shock: that would make sense because the following day she had done some very messy poo!!! back to normal soon after though:D
  17. H

trembling, cold and flopping down.......but ok now?

on wednesday i got home from work and my rabbit hadn't come out of her run. this was very unusual because normally as soon as you pull the run away from the hutch she's off round the garden. for 2 hours she hadn't come out. i knew this wasn't right so picked her up. she seemed to be trembling...
  18. H

it will be 9 weeks on monday but she is definitely showing signs of getting better now. eating much better now, not just yummy things like apple, carrot, kurly kale but also her dry food pellet/mix. she's pooping alot more now and poops looking back to normal:shock: for weeks she was right...
  19. H

Making your own hutch covers?

i use corrugated plastic roof sheets on the hutch and then a big piece of lino (old bathroom flooring!!) that goes over the run. when it's cold i also place and old table cloth or sheet etc on top of the run under the lino.
  20. H

dudley has gone

i'm really sorry to hear of your loss:(
Back