• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. TripleD

Not using back legs

Vet possibly could do earlier but me and the other half are both at work, and they didn't have any free spaces when we finish or close to finishing time. The good news is other half phoned at lunch time, and he's finished his food off, so she put a little more in his bowl and he went over and...
  2. TripleD

Not using back legs

Thanks all, Had him in again last night to clean him up, wet poo all over his bum, also needed to clean his eyes up again and isn't really eating much, he loves hay, but hasn't touched that at all, and not really had much food either. He's booked into the vets tomorrow morning again, so will...
  3. TripleD

Not using back legs

Nope, the vet just started pressing around on his spine, and his back legs were spasiming madly, then he just gave him an injection. He's wee'ing and poo'ing fine, we keep checking him and he seems clean, have watched him clean himself. Normally he sat on his back legs and used both front paws...
  4. TripleD

Not using back legs

Hi all, Not been on here for a while, but thought it was the best place to get some advice about Freddie. Freddie is about 5 1/2 years old. About 1-2 months ago we noticed Freddie's back end getting a little stiff when we was moving about so as he had a 2 storey hutch we took out the stairs...
  5. TripleD

Slope too steep?

Good call, could do with something like that! Have you just put the rubber mats all the way up, or just inbetween the wooden 'steps'?
  6. TripleD

new purchase (naughty girl)

I'm looking at getting that primrose place for freddie! Not a bad deal with £50 off!
  7. TripleD

Freddie ..... what new hutch?

I'm thinking about treating Freddie to a new hutch, he inherited the Manor hutch (http://www.carrotcottage.net/img/bunnygallery/bunnygall6.jpg) from Jez and Sparky when they moved into Carrot Cottage, now that Noob has the bottom half, he's only confined top section. I saw that Primrose Cottage...
  8. TripleD

Outdoor Rabbit Run

Our bunnys don't really go out all day without us being there. Not sure I'd trust them not to dig under the run! The run comes with a corner sheet for a bit of protection from the sun, but we have a massive tree in the garden that would give them quite a bit of shade, so it's just protection...
  9. TripleD

Outdoor Rabbit Run

Any ideas for a cover that could be retro fitted? I guess just a big piece of fishpond mesh?
  10. TripleD

Outdoor Rabbit Run

A secure garden isn't really an option. I'd love for them to just roam free but there's too many places where they could escape! 1 being there is no fence (currently) between the front and rear garden! Our only option really is for a big run
  11. TripleD

Outdoor Rabbit Run

Hi All, I'm on the lookout for a new rabbit run, we brought one ages back which is kinda now being used to put around the hutches on the patio to stop them running off when we clean them out. We brought another from P@H but it's not very tall, and not very big! Doesn't really give them the...
  12. TripleD

Rampant Rabbit

Sorry for a bit of a thread hijack I'm trying to put 2 of our rabbits together, Noob has been snipped about 2 months ago, but he just won't leave Jez alone for long. He's humping her all the time. There's no aggression, and Jez just ends up laying on the floor and letting him get on with it...
  13. TripleD

Shaking Rabbit

Hi, She has been eating and drinking fine. She's been inside for about 45 mins now, and seems to be okay, binkying around the living room, jumping from the sofa to the floor running about, and jumping back onto the sofa. Due to the illness that Sparky had before xmas it was related to...
  14. TripleD

Shaking Rabbit

Hi all, We've just been out to check on our bunnies, and one of them is shaking, it's like she's shivering. We got her indoors at the moment to see. She's got quite a large hutch, and she's recently lost her companion, so has been looking very sad. Any idea's why she would be shaking? is it...
  15. TripleD

Condensation Help

Hi Alison, when I took the roof off I painted the top with some waterproof stuff, and also siliconed any holes plus all sides of the roof before re-felting. fingers crossed it might have sorted the problem. its just weird that the water was in just one spot, and only on the inside! will keep...
  16. TripleD

Condensation Help

Hi Guys, We've noticed a small problem in our rabbit hutch. The roof seems to be very wet in one spot. I've ripped the felt off the roof thinking there was a leak, but it all looks fine, it's just the inside, so must be condensation. I've asked the residents to stop breathing so heavily, but...
  17. TripleD

I guess we've got a new rabbit!

Yeah we checked, also took him to the vet for a check over and a Mxyi injection shortly after we caught him just incase because he was close to our other 3!
  18. TripleD

I guess we've got a new rabbit!

Well it's been just nearly 3 weeks since we had a vistor in our Garden, and no one has come forward to claim the little fella so I guess we're now the proud owner of a 4th rabbit! Is quite funny, we were sitting in the living room, or some reason I just glanced at the window, and there sat a...
  19. TripleD

Commando - how unneccessary

As i said i wasn't directly watching it my other half was. I know that these things happen and accept that my point was that i did not think that it was necessary to show this or how to do it on telly. There are somethings that just don't really need to be shown.
  20. TripleD

Commando - how unneccessary

My other half was watching commando last night, was half listerning but not really. Bit sleepy but this time.... Any was got to the second half when they decided to show how to kill and chicken and a rabbit! Was horrible i couldn't watch or listern. Thought that this was really bad, showing...
Back