• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Slope too steep?

bolton babe

Warren Scout
:wave:

I have successfully put a bunny shelf in my shed, but I think I might have done the ramp too steep :(

What do you think?

IMG00105-1.jpg

Last edited:
I think she is slipping on the wood, theres not really any grip. Maybe if I put a bit of carpet on it so she doesn't slide? :?

Yeh, put some grip on it mine both run and jump down there ramp its like a bordem buster to them! :lol: i have the stuff they put on top of the rabbit hutches like roofing felt on there ramp they get loads of grip on that!

Been to the pound shop and got some rubber car mats, gonna nail them onto the ramp so she has something to grip on to, hope it works!

The car mats were a success, she is bombing up and down like a bat out of hell :lol:

She was lickin my face which i am takin as a thankyou!!!!! :lol:

Good call, could do with something like that!

Have you just put the rubber mats all the way up, or just inbetween the wooden 'steps'?

Good call, could do with something like that!

Have you just put the rubber mats all the way up, or just inbetween the wooden 'steps'?

just between the steps, i bought them from wilkinsons at a pound each and then just cut them to size with a stanley knife....bargain :D

Back