• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Walli

Moving

Hi everyone, Next week we are moving to our house :D and I´m not sure what would be best for Wallli. He is generally a very easily stressed bunny. The alternatives are: 1. We move him first thing in the morning before moving company arrives. We then place him and his things in one of the...
  2. Walli

Storing hay

Hi everyone, We have finally found a house after 5 years of looking and are moving in the end of July. I wonder were is the best place to store the hay. Right now we have an entire room just for storage (hay and other things) but at the house I would really love not to have a room just for...
  3. Walli

gut stasis

Walli has got gut stasis again :( His pododermatitis has been worse the last couple of weeks and I have had to pick him up more often to check on his feet and treat them. I´m quite sure it is the stress of this that has caused the tummyproblems. He really hates being picked up and gets so...
  4. Walli

Sore hocks

Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone has some good tips for sore hocks? Walli has had problems with sore hocks for a long time but they have been under control lately. Yesterday I noticed it was worse again :( The only thing I can think of that could have made it worse is we have a new bed and he...
  5. Walli

Advice about rabbit with digestive issues

Hi, I´m new to the forum and I´m wondering if you could give me some advice :) My rabbit has had digestive issues since 8 month old, he is 3 years now. He very easily gets cecal dysbiosis. For the last 8 weeks he is on a diet with only hay, grass and sowthistles. This seems ok for him, only...
Back