• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. nap91

Feeding time at the zoo

It’s not taken Phillip long to realise that when the high chair comes out, it won’t be long before food is flung on the floor [emoji1] He particularly enjoys the cucumber strips he’s been able to collect [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. nap91

Rabbit mouths: a thread

As we know there is something very cute about a close up bunny mouth so I couldn’t not start a thread when J&B suggested it! Here are a few contributions from me to start :love: More of the nose in the last one but too cute not to share :love: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. nap91

Where is everyone buying their forage from at the moment?

I've just gone to place my monthly order on Nature's Grub but the prices have shot up since I ordered last month :shock: I used to buy from Hay Experts but for the amount I buy at a time it didn't work out very cost effective. Any other suggestions please?
  4. nap91

How many ways can you sleep in a cube shelf?

Three so far this morning [emoji1787] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. nap91

A small photo update

I haven’t posted much recently, life is very busy at the moment, but I do try and read everyone’s posts still when I can :love: I thought you’d all appreciate this photo of Phillip I’ve just taken, I walked downstairs to find him like this :lol: And here’s a recent photo of all 3 mischiefs...
  6. nap91

2/3 rabbits have tidied themselves away

Woke up this morning and they were like this [emoji28] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. nap91

Rabbit boarding in Hampshire

I know there has been many a thread on this, but I can’t seem to find any up to date ones and so many boarding places seem to have closed since Covid. Can anybody recommend any boarding places in Hampshire? We’ve got a wedding to go to in a few months time in Wales, so will be away for a few...
  8. nap91

Why have 1 poorly bun on Xmas eve when you can have 3? :(

Just got back from the vets, luckily we managed to be seen before they closed for Christmas. All 3 not eating properly, hiding and just generally not themselves. I don't know what's happened, nothing has changed at home. Only thing that's been different is B&W had their vaccines on Monday but...
  9. nap91

Challenges of indoor living for rabbits and guinea pigs - free John Chitty webinar

Have just seen this advertised - apologies if already posted but couldn’t see it anywhere. Looks really interesting Tues 23rd Nov at 8pm. Just need to register but free to attend...
  10. nap91

Had to share this video

Hope it makes you smile! https://vimeo.com/640758152
  11. nap91

Photobomb

[emoji38][emoji38] Some other recent photos as I’ve not posted any for a while Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. nap91

Phillip’s getting his hormone implant today

As you can see they’re all thrilled about visiting the vet again [emoji38] He’s just gone in now. It gets inserted behind the shoulder blades, he doesn’t need to be anaesthetised so that’s good. Fingers crossed it works, if it does it should be effective for up to 6 months. If not then we try...
  13. nap91

A little Phillip update

I've not been very active on the forum lately as life has been busy but I'm still here :wave: Just a little update on Phillip for anyone interested. He's very well within himself but has been drinking huge amounts and become incontinent most evenings and some days now. I was worried he was in...
  14. nap91

Eye ulcer (update 1.6.21)

Britney's been put on two sets of eye drops for her ulcer; Remend gel and chloramphenicol antibiotic drops. The advice label on the antibiotics says to give them half an hour after the Remend gel, which I've been doing, but when I googled something earlier, I noticed lots of other bun owners...
  15. nap91

Show me you have a rabbit without telling me you have a rabbit

I’ll start Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. nap91

You can’t make it up!

So Phillip’s much better and I was just giving him a brush when I found a gash on his head from where Britney pulled a chunk of fur out the other evening. Feel awful for not noticing sooner :( Anyway just about to ring the vet when OH points out Britney’s eye is shut. I’ve had a rabbit with an...
  17. nap91

Please send positive thoughts for my poorly boy

Phillip's not well :( He's been fine all day/evening, but just went to give them an evening snack and he's refusing to eat. He even let me pick him up and sat on my lap which isn't like him at all. I've given a top up of Metacam and will see how he is in an hour otherwise I think it's going to...
  18. nap91

Sunday evening trio cuteness

https://vimeo.com/547219649 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. nap91

Britney and the treat ball

Thought you'd appreciate this little video. She's funny with the treat ball because she will only ever push it to the left, with the left of her face. She just goes round in circles :lol: https://vimeo.com/544310089
  20. nap91

Britney and Whitney

I think it's so fascinating to watch the rabbits when we're not around. Phillip is not in the video as he was with us at the time :love: https://vimeo.com/535450053
Back