• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Knitted bunnies

Eeep!! I never got the hang of knitting! I think I'll stick to my cross stitching, thank you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  2. A

Hey all

Hi Kylie! What a cute bunny! Welcome to the forum!
  3. A

your thoughts appreciated

I would try and talk to them to be honest. Just bring it into the conversation rather than tell them off. It's no good if you start a war!! Or if they have the internet as well, reccomend this site! If they really loved that bun then they will take notice since everyone here talks from...
  4. A

My New Baby - Spooky

So cute!!! He's got such an angelic look about him.
  5. A

vac skin reaction!!!

Ooohh... This topic was really usefull for me. Momiji has been booked for this Thursday for his jabs at the vets. Is there anything else I should know before hand? What to expect, etc?
  6. A

Any tips?

Welcome! :D
  7. A

Signatures

Seems reasonable to me. :D
  8. A

I am a new girl!

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!
  9. A

Hi Everyone

Welcome to the forum, Amanda! I think what you do is brill. Keep up the good work!
  10. A

Latest Darcy pics!!! xx

He's adorable! And quite good at tailoring by the looks of things! I should get him to shorten my trousers for me!
  11. A

bed time

I absolutely love the pic! Such a cutie!
  12. A

Update Peter URGENT

I have no idea but I wish you luck at the vets. Please tell us what happened when you come back, okay?
  13. A

My furry friends

They are so cute! I especialy like Sweet Pea's pose!
  14. A

*Putting Names to Faces*

I'm 24 and kinda lived my "party" phase when I was about 16. Now I'd rather have fun with my bun over going out on a bender. Bunnies can't give you hang overs! :lol:
  15. A

Hey everyone!

Hi Bubblebee! Your bunnies are beautiful! Enjoy the forums! ^.^
  16. A

Hello

Hi Lindsey! Have you got pics on your PC? If so, you can look up on how to upload your pics in the "forum Information" section. I really look forward to seeing pics of your furry and feathery family!
  17. A

Hello everyone glad to find you

Hello Kate! Enjoy your stay!
  18. A

The gang's all here?...Hey everyone!!

Hey Lanna! Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!
  19. A

Runny eye

This happened to Momiji as well, even though he is an indoor bun. It could have been an allergy to dust or something.
  20. A

Hello :)

Hey hey! Welcome to the forums! I'm running out of things to say to you all! Glad there's new members to talk to, though. Nothing wrong with making new friends!
Back