• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

look what I found in the charity shop!

Check out Kate Wyatts pictures, all hares but great anyway, another is Alex Clarks prints.
  2. T

Oh dear!

Does anyone else have this problem???
  3. T

Oh dear!

Well i put my boy bun outside yesterday and what a bad idea that was, he hated it, wouldn't even eat his treats after he was so upset by the whole thing, he hasn't been out for years and is an indoor bun, he just seems to hate the smell of fresh air and always hides when i open a window in the...
  4. T

Some Oxford Lops - couple more snaps. page 2

Hi yuh, i'll pm you aswell as writing here just incase you don't see this, I'm doing ok, Fudge is still going strong....well i hope!!! He was Maisies boyfriend and who she came to live with, he's almost 8 and a half years young bless.
  5. T

Yes Maisie was the mother to these three....well i'm sure anyway, maisie was a black and white lop who i took on, she had 3 babies with her so we had to wait for a while before we took her home, we also had to wait for her to have her front teeth removed, i remember the babies all went to the...
  6. T

If anyone wants top see a photo of Maisie i can email it to them as i can't put photos on this site for some reason.
  7. T

I thought those were my Maisies babies?
  8. T

Please send vibes U/D P14 Gone.

So sorry, thinking of you.
  9. T

RU - emotional?

I've lost three buns and a wife.....divorce i mean!!! And whilst going through those things i've always returned to this forum, i feel it's because the people on here are so kind and caring, they don't judge like outsiders as most have been through the same pain. I've also found over the years...
  10. T

I killed Saffy.

I'm so sorry.
  11. T

How many bunnies do you have?

One....now:cry::cry: But hang on, nope i have three more.....in wooden boxes next to my bed. Gone maybe but they'll always be with me.
  12. T

7/8 yr old female gummy wanted

She's sweet!! I'm still thinking though at the mo, if a 7yr old gummy came up it would push me more to do it, thanks for your help.
  13. T

I lost Max today

I'm so sorry for your loss, i to lost my girl at the weekend so know what your pain is like.
  14. T

I'm not 100% sure about getting another one yet it depends on how my boy gets on.
  15. T

Hi all, i lost my girl at the weekend leaving my boy on his own, he's 7 years old and a gummy bunny. I wasn't going to get him a new partner as he's getting on a bit, i'm now worried he's not happy and maybe i should think about getting him a new friend, ok i'm not on about right now as it's a...
  16. T

Zaika's story

We cry together as i lost my Maisie on Saturday to, so hard so sad.
  17. T

one runny eye?? Help please.

My vet always tells me to boil a very small amount of water, put a tea bag in it and make it as strong as you can, remove tea bag and add cold water so it's not hot then wet cotton wool and clean eye area.
  18. T

Berkshire Rescues

Um! No! Sorry, just finished work after a 3.30am start which wasn't helped by driving in thick fog at 90mph, don't worry i was driving a train not a car, i'm off tomorrow so i'll be heading that way in the afternoon, as for now i'm off to bed for a while.;)
  19. T

Berkshire Rescues

Ok, i was hoping to pop and see Sandra at the weekend but never got there, the bed won again.:roll:
  20. T

Berkshire Rescues

Not sure i'd be any good with piggies but am willing to give anything ago once, i'm hoping to go to your thing on the 8th November and mentioned it to the hay expert who has already got me a job helping her with boxes on the day, if you want pm me details and maybe i'll pop along to see you...
Back