• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Bracken's latest

I'm so pleased. So grateful for all the support. Thank you. [/URL][/IMG] My lovely boy is so much better. [/URL][/IMG]
  2. F

Off to vet with Bracken. Some spare vibes please. Admitted again 8th June.

Bracken's been a bit off since early Wednesday. He kept laying under the kitchen table on the concrete tiles and wasn't his usual bouncy self. He stopped eating so I gave him some Emeprid and Metacam. By the late evening he was back to normal and eating his pellets and cabbage and apple...
  3. F

Two Decorative Garden Stones.

I thought you might like something different on such a lousy bank holiday. These two always make me smile. By the way, they are real torts. Biggest one is 50+ and smaller one is 30. [/URL][/IMG]
  4. F

So happy for Bracken.

I bit the bullet and booked Bracken in for his neuter. he went in yesterday morning. I collected him at 3:30 yesterday. He was as bright as a button. He hasn't stopped eating since he's been home. I was so worried about losing him during or before the op. I'm so relieved.[/URL][/IMG]
  5. F

It's not today's post, honest!

Oh dear, I hope it's not important! Some one's going to get in trouble!
  6. F

Well Done, Bracken.

My beautiful boy has just had his RHD2 vaccination. He was very brave. I rang this morning to go on the Waiting List but the vaccine was in stock so we went this afternoon. No time like the present. It cost us £23.48p. We're home now. [/URL][/IMG]
  7. F

Oh, no.....Teeth. UPDATE post 15 ...They're home now.

Oh no! Rosie's got a mouth full of spurs. I noticed all the pellets weren't being eaten. Someone was peeing outside the litter tray and Rosie was doing an awful lot of sneezing and was very reluctant to leave the warmth of the snuggle box. Also, Heather has put on loads of weight. I thought a...
  8. F

The bunny nobody wanted.

Look at the bunny who nobody wanted a week ago! Bracken. He's had his first vaccination and vet check. [/URL][/IMG] Will get him neutered in a couple of weeks, although I'm so scared for him. I lost a little Polish boy some years ago.
  9. F

I was replaced by a puppy at Christmas........

[/URL][/IMG] Hello, My name's Bracken and I've got a new home. My new mummy has a big tattoo on her forehead it says Soft Touch, so I think that's her name, bit weird, isn't it. She's popped me in a puppy crate because she says I need litter training, but she's left the door off and put a nice...
  10. F

COLDITZ .... by those naughty bunnies.

[/URL][/IMG] Here is the tunnel that Heather & Rosie, Charlie & Echo have been digging through their mound of earth. I know the flash is all wrong but I had to get down on my hands and knees, ouch! in the dark and the mud to take it. We're waiting to see how they react when they finally come...
  11. F

OK. Who ate all the plants?

[/URL][/IMG] Those naughty girls again. These two have decimated everything in the pots. Heather can't get in the hanging basket that had the begonias in, though. Rosie finished off the blackberry.
  12. F

Charlie & Echo take 2 via dropbox (Photobucket down for maintenance)

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/qimgeb4k3h6v72c/AAAV3T9XGcwbZzlOkvqNHcLXa Just seeing if this works. I seem to have added a couple if cycle track pics by mistake. SORRY,!
  13. F

Echo & Charlie having fun. A few pics.

[/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] This is my Echo and Charlie. Charlie's the white buck and Echo is the funny grey coloured doe.They are such a funny pair. They've dug a huge burrow under the mound of earth. I'm so glad they've settled in.
  14. F

Myxi/VHD combo vac.

Just wondering about the vaccination. My new two are due theirs in November. Have been thinking about the fact that the vaccine seems to be failing. I just wonder if by making it a combination that the vhd part is weakening the effectiveness of the myxo part. Maybe they should have stuck to the...
  15. F

Booking up for a hard winter!

We've just been out and bought 3 bales of this year's hay. It's lovely. We couldn't get any new last year because it was too wet for the farmers to cut it. So the hay I've been using is two years old. I decided we needed to get fresh this year before it gets any later. I buy three bales for 4...
  16. F

Donald Trump? No that's our Echo!

I sent my son an email of my new bunnies. He's just phoned me and said Echo looks like Donald Trump. What do you think? [/URL][/IMG]
  17. F

Vaccinations done!

Charlie and Echo have had their RHD2 vaccinations this morning. The trip in was a bit stressful, with all the traffic. As they're new buns, I felt every bump in the road and felt so guilty when we got there. The injections went well and we got home and it stopped raining, so they had a...
  18. F

Oh my!

I know it's a bit soon after losing Widget and Ginny, but I have enough space in the garden and in my heart. Here are Charlie and Echo. They'd been at rspca for a year and had been promised a home several times, but nothing came of it. I hope you agree with me that it's time someone cared...
  19. F

Goodbye Ginny & Widget......So heartbroken.

This has been a terrible week for me. I cannot believe it... First Ginny passed away in her sleep on Wednesday, 31st August aged 10. Widget seemed to be improving after his terrible illness. I think the loss of Ginny caused him to relapse and he gave up fighting. He stopped eating and lost all...
  20. F

Widget has a strange illness. Help! .....UPDATE post 28

Hi everyone, Widget aged 4, has been poorly now for nearly 3 weeks, it started off with him making funny noises, vet said it sounded like an upper respiratory infection. So then comes a week of Baytril and some metacam. After a week we go back because he's now making a funny clicking noise. I...
Back