• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Pets mum

Easter bunny charity shop finds

Saw this today in local charity shop Couldn't resist ☺️, and this the other day. I must stop 😅 Anyone else found any easter bunnies?
  2. Pets mum

You're not going out mum !

Your staying in with me, all day :giggle:
  3. Pets mum

If I fits I sits

Thought this would make you all smile 😊 My niece sent me a lovely little olive tree for my birthday, guess who was more impressed with the box 😂
  4. Pets mum

My Birthday boy !

My Georgie is a teenager today, I can't believe where the years have gone :? A few photos he asked me to post :lol: baby me :) having my birthday breakfast this morning opening my card :D having a kip now on mums bed before my tea, which is going to be Waitrose tinned tuna in spring...
  5. Pets mum

George's Christmas F.A.O. J & B new photo

George says hello, and hopes you all had a lovely Christmas. He also thanks everyone for your vibes and good wishes when he was hospitalized a few weeks ago, and says they seem to work as he's feeling much better now :) Here he is on his new Christmas rug, which is handmade, and cost me £3...
  6. Pets mum

Happy birthday George !!!

This is me at 8 weeks old :D This is me now :D My gorgeous boy is 12 today :love: sorry cannot post an up to date pic, my phone won't transfer anymore, but he's just as handsome today as he was then :love:
  7. Pets mum

This will make you go aww

Visited Cairngorm reindeer today to see new babies :) 11 so far, more to come :love:
  8. Pets mum

My beloved Treacle has gone

It is with a breaking heart, that I have to tell you, my darling girl fell into forever sleep in my arms yesterday. She had seemed to be more tired of late, but rapidly started going downhill this past week, and suddenly looked very old and frail. All food and drink was refused, she wouldn't...
  9. Pets mum

Thoughts on Treacle bun please

Treacle is going to be 8 in a weeks time, and apart from her bridge brother Toffee, she is the only bunny I have ever had the pleasure of being responsible for. She has generally been a very healthy, playful and loving little soul, apart from a few dentals and occasional cystitis episodes. Her...
  10. Pets mum

Snow hare (sort of)

Think I'm losing it ! :lol::lol:
  11. Pets mum

Snow ? Anyone got any ?

Last night this morning (I was out in my dressing gown getting you these :lol:)
  12. Pets mum

A Monday morning Treacle treat

It might be dark, it might be cold and wet,and the world might be a bit scary at the moment, but as long a she gets her morning slice of narnie, everything is right in Treacle's world :love: Sorry not very good pics !
  13. Pets mum

I'm having the pawfect day-says George

catching a few rays :love:
  14. Pets mum

So proud of my girlie

Treacle was booked in for a dental this morning, this would have been the first one since last May ! Our new rabbit savvy vet had found spurs and a sore tongue starting when she went for a claw clip a couple of weeks ago. I almost lost her last year, as she did not respond well to the g. a. and...
  15. Pets mum

Could we have some Treacle vibes please

I'm really kicking myself as the past couple of days, there has been a couple of little wee spots on the fleece, outside of the litter tray. I just thought I'd keep on eye it. Came down about 6am this morning, she was lying flat and breathing fast, lying in a puddle of wee. Picked her up...
  16. Pets mum

Query on new triple vaccine-u/d she's done!

Treacle is booked in for her vacs next week, she is a month overdue, so l will be pleased to get her done. She has never had the RH2 though, local vets have never had it and as they don't get to see many rabbits, they were not that interested in getting it. Anyway, they now have the triple...
  17. Pets mum

Bunny claws

Had to bite the bullet and have a go at Treacles claws, as all I could hear was tap tap tap when she was running. I am so proud of both her, and me. I was terrified I was going to chop a toe off ! But I didn't even have to hold her, just her paw which she sort of pushed out as if she knew what I...
  18. Pets mum

A message from George

George says, wherever you are you, whoever you are, stay strong, and keep safe everybody. Big purrs for everyone xxx
  19. Pets mum

looking for Santa

This was George last night, keeping a lookout :lol:
  20. Pets mum

Just cos I love him

sitting by my side :love::love::love:
Back