• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You're not going out mum !

I know ! I get that look every time, he knows before I do if I'm going out 😅
But of course! Bella can be fast asleep (dead to the world, as it were) but suddenly her head comes up .... I know their hearing is acute and I wonder whether she hears me upstairs either putting on my boots or getting a jacket.
She definitely recognises the sound of a particular friend's car and you can almost see her rolling her eyes as she knows her dinner will be late. 😍
Don't we just love 'em.
I wonder whether Chul's cats and Karen's cats do the same?

But of course! Bella can be fast asleep (dead to the world, as it were) but suddenly her head comes up .... I know their hearing is acute and I wonder whether she hears me upstairs either putting on my boots or getting a jacket.
She definitely recognises the sound of a particular friend's car and you can almost see her rolling her eyes as she knows her dinner will be late. 😍
Don't we just love 'em.
I wonder whether Chul's cats and Karen's cats do the same?
Bella, definitely, George recognises going out clothes, I get looked up and down 😅 Bet Chul and Karen's do as well !

Bella, definitely, George recognises going out clothes, I get looked up and down 😅 Bet Chul and Karen's do as well !
Just thinking ... it is probably because they are lone cats. I don't think I had this problem when I had a group of them, so I doubt that Chul or Karen experience the same level of control. 😍

Back