• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Freakinfreak

Boycott the ridiculous Bunny Cafe

Hi all, Please help in preventing this monstrosity of an idea from unfolding. Search Facebook for "Pop up Bunny Cafe", it's going to be in London and several people have commented on the other page, "Bunny Cafe - Bunny Blossom" saying don't do it. Ridiculous idea... this is my comment; Stupid...
  2. Freakinfreak

Sir Nibbly Neo

We gave you a home at 5 months when you were 'aggressive', we neutered, vaccinated and loved you. With attention, care, yummy food and lots of space, you thrived with us and learnt to trust us, and 'Granny' too! You loved to nibble things, you nibbly little man, sometimes wires, shoes, pyjamas...
  3. Freakinfreak

It's not looking good for Neo

So, yesterday I took Neo to the vets because he wasn't eating much, was lethargic and drag hopping as if the muscles in his back legs weren't working. Came home after gut stimulant, zantac and metacam. He didn't eat much, move or poo in the evening so he was back in this morning. X-rays show a...
  4. Freakinfreak

Separation Anxiety

Now I know that there are a couple of old threads, but wanted some more up to date experiences or opinions. We went away camping from early Friday until late Sunday and when we got back on Sunday night, Neo had tiny poos stuck around his bum fur, wasn't very responsive and had barely eaten. All...
  5. Freakinfreak

Rabbit Pages on Facebook

Please can you make an effort to join on some of the pages please? There seems to be so much lack of knowledge I'm surprised any of their rabbits are alive. I've recently been kicked off of one because I was saying that a whole carrot a day for rabbits is a bad idea with reasons as to why. I...
  6. Freakinfreak

Following on from the 'increasing water intake' thread...

So do people not use normal tap water? I feel so bad!!! o.O Can I ask what people use in their water and how often?
  7. Freakinfreak

NEEDED - Rabbit Savvy Vet - Kilwinning, North Ayrshire KA13 6NF

Any recommendations? The lady is registered blind so can't take public transport. Her vet has told her that her male rabbits need to be 20 weeks/5 months before neutering. Apparently they are needing to put more weight on even though she has been told they are not underweight. Seems a bit odd...
  8. Freakinfreak

RSPCA Medway West Branch

Hello :wave: Does anyone have contacts here? Thank you!
  9. Freakinfreak

Forage Favourites

Hey bunny slaves, Hope everyone's had a decent day even though it's a Monday! I've been looking on the Galen's Garden website for forage and my mind is boggled with the thousands of different things possible to buy and feed buns, along with being expensive and most only available in bulk I'm a...
  10. Freakinfreak

Can't use RU on my phone but can on OHs?

Everytime I tried to use RU on my work computer and now my phone, it comes up with 123.reg as parkingcrew.net Any ideas?!
  11. Freakinfreak

Can you help bond a trio?

As the title really, I'm wondering if any rescues or individuals with experience of trios would consider bonding a pair and a single (Neo) together. He is very bad with travelling, generally doesn't eat for an hour or so after coming out of his carrier and this is just when going a 20 minute...
  12. Freakinfreak

Ice Pods

Hey all :wave: Recently invested in 2 Newton & Scratch Ice Pods. I'm worried he may chew them, but I'm also wondering if it's worth covering them with covers similar to the Snugglesafe ones someone on here makes, or whether it'll stop the cold getting through/encourage him to chew more... What...
  13. Freakinfreak

Neo's Dental on 28th April

I'm really nervous!!! I know that it's not 100% safe, and after Skye I'm panicking... Not helping, is the fact that he's shoved his head into his hay this eve and is munching away!!! Other than his dribble patch he seems fine!!! Why are rabbits so awkward :( Any spare vibes you may have...
  14. Freakinfreak

Pellet Combinations

Hello :wave: So I'm going over everything I do with Neo to try and find the most fitting way of life for his health, this has lead me to have lots of questions, one of which is about his diet. After having a bit of a matted chin, I've been upping his hay (replenishing more frequently) and...
  15. Freakinfreak

Additional Supplements/Health Boosters

Hey all! Aside from the annual myxi/VHD jabs, does anyone also do anything extra? Worming, vitamins, EC prevention (does it exist?), mite and rear guarding, etc! Just wanted to see if people do supplement the basics of the combi jabs with extras and if it's worth me looking into anything.
  16. Freakinfreak

Another Neo Update!

Sorry for the huge pics, Photobucket decided not to allow me to resize :evil: Don't you think I'm model material Mum?! Screw you, blue boat! WEEEEEEE! Take that, yellow boat! Organised chaos... Bedroom area! Bit tired now Mum, but aren't I gorgeous?! And just lol... well conked...
  17. Freakinfreak

Show Me Your... Bunny Tattoos!

So I'm a tattoo virgin... And I've seen a few basic designs that I quite like. I'd love to see any pictures of rabbit or rabbit orientated designs!!!
  18. Freakinfreak

Safe Wood

Morning everyone! I'm hoping to make a shelf for Neo in his playpen base and before I go to B&Q, wanted to know what wood I should look out for as if he chews, I don't want it to cause any issues! I just wondered if anyone has ever purchased some from there and what you could suggest...
  19. Freakinfreak

Proud Poo Parent

I'm a PPP!!! Neo's poops have been small and dark for as long as I remember. He's always been good at eating hay but I thought he could have been a bit fussy and as I'd seen many other buns were the same, thought nothing of it. Some of you may remember a week ago I posted about his matted...
  20. Freakinfreak

Think I'm Going Crazy!

Evening all, I just need to post to save my own sanity! It's a real struggle finding females that are available for Neo, within an hour or so travel time, single and not much older than him!!! We had a bad situation with a male rabbit and have resigned to knowing a female/male bond is going...
Back