• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. EffyDaydream

Weight Loss U/D (see comments)

It's hard to tell because he's such a fluffy bun, but I think Gandalf has lost weight. He's still eating so I don't think it's dental (I've checked his front teeth, but not sure how to check his back teeth?) and apart from that he seems fine, if not a little calmer. Any ideas? :?
  2. EffyDaydream

Christmas Time!

I've been a bit absent from the forum due to internet problems and just generally being busy with work and Christmas, etc. However, I'm back and I bring adorable photos of my bunny Gandalf and some of the other critters that i took over Christmas... Enjoy! :love: The presents for my furries and...
  3. EffyDaydream

Porridge!

I know some people feed their rabbits a bit of porridge in the winter, or if they need to put on weight, but does anyone know if guinea pigs, hamsters and rats can also have this? I just thought it would be nice to feed all the furries something warm and tasty. Also, how do you make it? Just...
  4. EffyDaydream

Rearranging! (Pics)

Okay, so I've just tidied his area up a bit and moved some bits around. The tunnel runs behind the cage now, so he can pop out the holes onto the cage, or out the end to my bed area and the other end his hidey hole area. He loves it! :love: I also used my left over vetbed to make a little cosy...
  5. EffyDaydream

Lazy boy!

When Gandalf is not being mischievous, he's sleeping. This is his new favourite place to sit and sleep. :lol:
  6. EffyDaydream

Poor Bun!

Well, I don't think Gandalf likes my dad haha! My dad came into my room to do something with the radiator and Gandalf started bolting up and down his tunnel at like 1000mph, then did scaredy bunny 500s around the room before hiding in a box for ten minutes! :lol: Bless him! :roll:
  7. EffyDaydream

Peeing On My Bed!!

My bun is normally very good with the litter tray and that's where he does most of his business. Sometimes he'll wee by the guinea pig cage, but I suppose he's just marking his territory or because they smell different (but he doesn't do it by my rat cage). :roll: But when I leave him to roam...
  8. EffyDaydream

Gandalf's Place!

This is his area in my room, but he gets free reign in my room pretty much all the time (ocasionally shut in his cage when I'm cleaning other cages and tidying etc). He has his cage (bedroom) with his litter tray in, and a little bed with a cuddly toy. Then there's a towel on the top, for more...
  9. EffyDaydream

Monster

Not a rabbit, but my little mouse, Monster. Seven of my critters have died over the last three months, so I'm feeling pretty upset. I know it was just their time, and I have (had) over 30 fluffy, fishy and creepy-crawly animals, and it's just unfortunate it's all happened at once, but I can't...
  10. EffyDaydream

Seperation Anxiety

Okay, so this is going to sound a bit mental, but stay with it. :lol: To start off with, I'm talking about me, not the bun!! :oops: I have lots of animals and when I go away I miss them and all their noises and stuff (sounds reasonable, right?), but I've started missing them more and more when...
  11. EffyDaydream

Vetbed

I got my Lionhead a couple months ago and I've tried several different beddings for him. I started of with newspaper and straw (I always use newspaper underneath as it makes cleaning a lot easier), but I figured it didn't work very well for litter training him as you couldn't see where he'd done...
  12. EffyDaydream

Hi guys!

I'm new here, obviously, and I thought I'd introduce my bunnies! :love: This is Gandalf: And this is Flopsy (who sadly died in July):
  13. EffyDaydream

Flopsy

It was a while ago (15th of July), but I miss him loads! Unfortunately I only had him since December, but he got ill and passed away very quickly (within an hour) when is was so hot in the summer. :cry:
Back