• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Snow-White

Oliver And GinStar Baby

been a few months alots changed bunny wise and real life figured id drop a few photos here :wave: Oliver sleeps by my feet while i do my college studies now:love:
  2. Snow-White

the Herbinator

Hehehe. We play chase the mouf he let's me in up the syringe then the last second he moves. He fell asleep last night in bed with me for two hours :-)
  3. Snow-White

the Herbinator

normally id try that, but with how thin he was his tummy so sensitive to things i darent try:oops: hes on hay and herbs until we kick the worms out his tummy, then hopefully we can try introducing pellets again :shock:
  4. Snow-White

Elvis

so sorry for your loss :cry:
  5. Snow-White

Zuma 16/2/2011-9/2/2013

the biggest heartbreak was watching you squeel and squeel after you snapped you leg on that puppy pen. I still hear them echo in my brain. I blame myself everyday for your death and nothing can change that. you werent just 'another death' you were a bit of my heart that died that day. I love...
  6. Snow-White

Sir Manfred Cuddleton September the 7th

a ruptured hernia nothing i could do to make it better the vet warned us it was a risk. you sir cuddlebum were awsome and i love you even now baby. i see your mother and sisters sometimes they are doing amazing :love:
  7. Snow-White

Brian.

the biggest regret in my life and the one ill never forgive myself for. you choked and the vet couldnt save you. only hours later i learnt of the bunny heimlich maneuver. Maybe i could have saved you? but i know ill never know. :cry:
  8. Snow-White

Poppett Mary- the end of a ledgend

Poppy your hole in my heart is still as big as the day you left us. Your flowers wont grow i wish that they would. love you velvet shadow xxxxxxxxxxxx
  9. Snow-White

Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak 22-01-2012 till 23/4/2012

your death was not my fault. i know this now and i live with the peace i gave you all i could. love you angel sleep tight
  10. Snow-White

the Herbinator

I love this little man so so much he is such a fighter. Had our panacuar this evening and we are most disgusted :lol:
  11. Snow-White

Please help me decide

i was getting lush green hay but my guys only want the timothy hay from pets at home:roll::roll:
  12. Snow-White

For Those Asking About How my Rabbits are Kept

:love::love: lovely warren. its not fair all your rabbits are perfectly behaved not one of my guys would dtay out in the pens:roll::lol::lol:
  13. Snow-White

Names and meanings?

:shock:hes staging a rebellion!!! Our rasta seems to get dreadlocks despite me brushing her daily :shock: and pixel is pixelated, hes missing a toe and a bit of nose now :shock: baby is just that shes a baby :love::love:
  14. Snow-White

Names and meanings?

Has anyone else noticed bunnies living up to their names? Herby was underweight when we got him, everything we give him gives him excess cecals.. so now he will only eat dried herbs and hay :roll: Oliver is deffinately the 'please mum can i ave sum'more?' kinda bunny:shock:
  15. Snow-White

cecals

Baby herb has Hay (unlimited) few pellets. he was on greens but he produced alot of cecals so we cut them out... then i cut his pellets down and now he is still not eating cecals. he is gaining weight at least but so many cecals un eaten, could this be something he never learned from his mum...
  16. Snow-White

camo

17. Snow-White

Update on Leo page4 PTS or keep going? UD he's gone

what is your vet treating with?
  18. Snow-White

tongue

forgeous mabels <33:love:
  19. Snow-White

more of Herbs *cute warning*

20. Snow-White

Help solving a bunny mystery(Meet Ralph p38)

your not alone this is exactly how i read it:?
Back