• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the Herbinator

Snow-White

Mama Doe
I love this little man so so much he is such a fighter.
Had our panacuar this evening and we are most disgusted :lol:
10285817_611305722310354_5732550072045124668_o.jpg

Awww bless him.

Mottle is having his baytril mixed into ellas kitchen organic baby food. He has it in the evening and was looking for it this morning! He looks well cute licking it off the flat stone that I serve it up on x

Mabe panacur could be disguised with something (if you dont already do that)?

Awww bless him.

Mottle is having his baytril mixed into ellas kitchen organic baby food. He has it in the evening and was looking for it this morning! He looks well cute licking it off the flat stone that I serve it up on x

Mabe panacur could be disguised with something (if you dont already do that)?

normally id try that, but with how thin he was his tummy so sensitive to things i darent try:oops:
hes on hay and herbs until we kick the worms out his tummy, then hopefully we can try introducing pellets again :shock:

:love::love:

We are having to burrito Poppy when she has her baytril..! She just tries to launch herself off if she isn't wrapped up!

Hehehe. We play chase the mouf he let's me in up the syringe then the last second he moves.
He fell asleep last night in bed with me for two hours :)

Back