• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Bun lost weight recently, acting normal though...

Approx 3 years
  2. S

Should add that he lives happily with my other 2 buns who are perfectly healthy and nice and plump :)
  3. S

Hey all :wave: I have a lil ginger munchkin who is mini lop that goes by the name of Freddy. He is a happy little fella...eats and drinks well, does his toilets, is very active and sooo cute :) I have noticed recently that he has lost weight and I can now feel his bones (spine, ribs, legs...
  4. S

Destroying House - Time to go outside??

Is it possible to set up a penned off area for them....my buns are in a 6x4ft pen in the living room and free roam under our supervision
  5. S

Hutch Cleaner

Hi there I would recommend using a part white vinegar/ part water mixture...this is as effective as any commercial cleaner and neutrilises any odours. I don#t buy commercial sprays as the contain a lot of unnecessary chemicals :)
  6. S

Outdoor bunny housing advice/suggestions/tips please

Oh wow...I am in awe...you and Mr.Bitzy B have done a fanrastic job that is a lovely set up :) All I can suggest really is the building up idea...my Pebbles love scaling heights so I try to give him plenty of things to jump up on :) Also - investing in a Runaround system? I have the 8ft...
  7. S

Rabbit Savvy Vet, South Essex

Ivy Lodge in Upminster is used by my local rescue and are recommended by them...never used them myself thiough. My vet is Animal Ark in Goodmayes...a few might not recommend this pratice but I have used them for the past 3 years and have never had any issues.
  8. S

The Bun Shed

Looks fantastic
  9. S

Wendy house set ups - piccies please :) x

Also have a runaround tunnel going from the window of the playhouse through into the run
  10. S

Wendy house set ups - piccies please :) x

My buns have 4x4 wendy house and a 6x4 run with access to a second run via a runaround tunnel Inside Hay rack under shelf/ about toilet Access to second run Inside the run (which is always changing...it now has rubber matting on the floor and just a NIC plaything in there...
  11. S

Pebbles would like to show you his new toy...

Thank you :) :wave:
  12. S

Bunny mansion complete

It looks lovely and cosy :) love the lino.
  13. S

Pebbles would like to show you his new toy...

Helloooooz RU, mummeh built me and my frwiends a play thingyz out of them NIC coooobs recently...today she cuts away at some panels and adds a tunnelz...I loves it :) Here is my and my frwiends...Roxy (grey) and Freddy (ginge)
  14. S

Bunny mansion complete

Looks great :) have you got pics of the inside? :)
  15. S

Buns moving indoors...questions galore...HELP!!! :D

Thank you for your replies :) Quite looking forward to it, just need to invest in a good vacuum cleaner :) just fingers crossed that we do get a council place that it has a nice open living room or something so the buns can have a sizeable chunk of it :) I have checked with my local council...
  16. S

Interlocking foam mats

I got mine in Costco, have seen them in Go Outdoors too
  17. S

Thank you for your replies :wave: I think for housing I'll put together some NIC cubes to make a base and have that attached to a penned area. Just wondering how much floor space as a minimum would be comfortable enough for 3 buns to have.
  18. S

Thank Ali...I suppose with squidging the buns in will have to see what space is available and then go from there :) main concern would be the smell...one has quite a sensitive nose and any 'off' smell sets me right off :( everyone keeps saying that 3 buns in a small flat would make the place...
  19. S

New Shed U/D *pics*

Lovely set up :) I was dubious about the runaround tunnel too...the buns absolutely love it, worth every penny. Beautiful foster bunsters :love:
  20. S

Spenser loves ...

Awwwww :love::love: I love the last pic, too tempting to tickle that uber fluffy belly :D
Back