• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Shed U/D *pics*

Thanks everyone!

Will upload some more pics when the runaround is here and installed and once the run is all finished.

Nicola.

Our runaround just arrived and it looks fantastic! Will hopefully get it all set up tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Nicola.

I've included the piccie of the attached runaround system!

2012-03-12121351.jpg

And here's a piccie of our gorgeous new foster bunnies if you haven't seen the other thread about them! Too cute for words :D

2012-03-11115322.jpg

We've got mummy and her 5 babies!

Nicola.

The set-up looks fab!!!! (Love the flowers on the wall! :love:) and the runaround tube to the run looks great too!

The foster buns are v.v. cute! :love:

Thanks, they're very adorable!

Very impressed with the runaround as I was a bit dubious with the price but mummy bunny is quite chunky and has been up and down the tube no bother and it's great quality!

Nicola x

Lovely set up :) I was dubious about the runaround tunnel too...the buns absolutely love it, worth every penny.

Beautiful foster bunsters :love:

Thanks, they're very adorable!

Very impressed with the runaround as I was a bit dubious with the price but mummy bunny is quite chunky and has been up and down the tube no bother and it's great quality!

Nicola x
Love your set up it looks great, well done:wave:

Back