• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wendy house set ups - piccies please :) x

o-Chloe-o

Mama Doe
Have any of you got photos of your wendy house set ups? Inside and out? I remember seeing the ones in The Duchess' garden and they were gorgeous (would love pics of yours if you happen to read this and have time!!.. xx), Im trying to achieve something similar and would be grateful for ideas. The wendy house I have is in pieces in the garden but we plan to get it together this weekend! So need to choose paint etc xx

Please can I get some piccies? xx

My buns have 4x4 wendy house and a 6x4 run with access to a second run via a runaround tunnel

Inside

DSC06301.jpg

Hay rack under shelf/ about toilet

DSC06302.jpg

Access to second run

DSC06317.jpg

Inside the run (which is always changing...it now has rubber matting on the floor and just a NIC plaything in there

DSC05749.jpg

IMG832.jpg

playhouse just had a table and a ramp in there to start with

DSC04668.jpg

thanks sian d thats really cool. lots of ideas there :) I was thinking of having a permanent attached run but the idea of having a run around is quite appealing too... i could do both! :D I like the colour of your one too and the lino, definitely got to get some of that!! did you glue/pin your lino down or is it 'removable'? xx

Have any of you got photos of your wendy house set ups? Inside and out? I remember seeing the ones in The Duchess' garden and they were gorgeous (would love pics of yours if you happen to read this and have time!!.. xx), Im trying to achieve something similar and would be grateful for ideas. The wendy house I have is in pieces in the garden but we plan to get it together this weekend! So need to choose paint etc xx

Please can I get some piccies? xx

I'm sure some of The Duchess' ones are in the sticky thread.

Back