• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Second thoughts..

Thank you for your replies. I have thought long and hard about this and i have constantly reseached getting bunnies. I am gonna take a chance with the boys and get then done asap. Fingers crossed they are good and will have a good life with my family! Thanks again and i will post some updates...
  2. M

Second thoughts..

Hi, i have had rabbits for a long time and after losing my last two rescue rabbits (due to age and health) i decided not to have rabbits again. This lasted not long! and i started missing having them and decided to start looking at what rabbits were out there to be rescued. This i found more...
  3. M

Help ...

awwww that makes sense! They are in my garage attached to my house...I will make more effort to separate them ...I have managed to get the babies a home at the end of april and I have two adults I need to rehome...I was hoping mine might accept at least one but if they are fighting before they...
  4. M

Help ...

looking for a bit of advice.... I have two bonded buns in my garden and recently I have taken in 4 buns dumped in a box who are now in my garage room ...I showed the male one of the buns though a fence .. problem now is my two in the garden who have always been fine have started fighting! ...
  5. M

£250 budget - Ryedale or Happyhutch?

I spent £170 on a happy hutch and I had to do many alterations to it e.g the roof was level so collected all the rain water, the middle had no support and being such a large hutch started to bow in the middle, latches were poor, doors don't sit properly! oh and when it was delivered it was badly...
  6. M

A super special video montage xx

awwwwwww thats fab! :thumb: x
  7. M

We rescued a doggy!!

oh that sounds wonderful ...good luck with your new dog and I'm sure the dog feels lucky to have you too!
  8. M

Help! How do i choose a new wifey!

Just realised I did not answer the last question...one has met him twice and they did start licking each other ...maybe I should go with her...but I feel so bad for the other ! help!
  9. M

The girls have not met! I would love all three but think my zoo might just burst if I do! I just can't make decisions! I wish floppy would make it for me!
  10. M

Hi:wave: My boy floppy sadly lost his partner penny befoe xmas. I have decided to get him a new wifey from a rescue as he is so sad and loved penny so much... The problem is I have introduced him to two different females at thr rescue and he likes both! Problem is which one do i choose for him...
  11. M

possibly bonded

Looks very good to me:) ...when my floppy picked his wifey he had a fight with the first bun, but did what your buns are doing when he met his lovely penny and they loved each other dearly. Sending you lots of luck with the bonding! x
  12. M

My Penny has gone!

:( My rescue bun penny has been suffering from many absesses (as on previous threads) I have been taking her back and for to the vet for weeks for injections and she was doing untill this morning where she was in a mess as she had the runs and one of her absesses was badly infected... I could...
  13. M

what does teeth grinding mean?

Thanks for the reply. Im so glad to hear that as the vet thinks its not looking good, her teeth were checked by the vet on sat and they were ok but her absess on her jaw is massive!
  14. M

Hi , it is a loud grinding, she was on my lap at the time. I had just given her bout ten mins before anti biotics which she hated! I havent had any painkillers for her off the vet. she is due back at the vets in two weeks but I would hate to think she was in pain as she has a lot of absesses...
  15. M

Hi, my penny has recently been to the vets and is being treated for absesses, I have noticed today that she is teeth grinding, what does that mean? is it happy? sad? or in pain? Many Thanks
  16. M

My Penny has been to the vet :-(

Thank you! I am keeping my fingers crossed!
  17. M

thanks for the reply....she has got baytril 2.5% oral solution, the vet drained it but it has swollen again but not leaking it seems sealed. she said its not good to remove them sergically? she has not been given pain killers she is eating fine although seems to be liking me less! Michelle
  18. M

Hi Everyone, I had my penny this summer from the RSPCA as she had been found dumped on the streets, I bonded her with my boy floppy who are now deeply in love. Penny started limping a few weeks ago, it then went away so i didn't worry.I went to the garden today and penny had a massive lump...
  19. M

Help my rabbits have fleas!

Back