• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Barn Yard Bunnies

Black Friday 15% off at the Hays expert

Just made an order and it's 15% off today.
  2. Barn Yard Bunnies

Wow just discovered Bunny Bistro herbs, forage and hay etc

Just blew £72 on herbs and forage :lol: Didn't even buy any hay as I am well stocked. Did spend £23 on a kilo of dried premium dandelion root. It's their favourite. A huge amount of money on a kilo of dried dill stalks and the rest is dried flowers and forage.
  3. Barn Yard Bunnies

Why has Bella become so naughty

Even as I type she is completely trashing the hay base. She has dragged puppy pads and hay all over the floor. Under our bed looks like a barn. It's easy enough to clean up but Bing is disabled and the base is his haven. Plus once it's dragged out the bunnies poop all over the carpet. We...
  4. Barn Yard Bunnies

BBC Sort your house out, bunnies kicked outside to smaller hutch, let's complain

There is a link to protest on twitter https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/tv/stacey-solomon-bbc-accused-rabbit-26135642?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target
  5. Barn Yard Bunnies

World's oldest rabbit

18 years 10 months https://a-z-animals.com/blog/how-old-is-the-oldest-rabbit-ever/
  6. Barn Yard Bunnies

Mouldy food touching non mouldy food, how bad is it ?

Babydarling had apple from the fridge. I had no idea the rest of the animals had an apple from the fruit bowl which had a very mouldy nectarine in there. James didn't wash it, I'm so cross. If the apple had touched the black mouldy nectarine, is there any risk ? I have thrown everything...
  7. Barn Yard Bunnies

Fed the buns chinchilla pellets by mistake

I assume they will be ok. The SS packets are nearly identical.:roll:
  8. Barn Yard Bunnies

Bing had sneezing fits U/D possible hay allergy ?

It was very distressing to hear, like a barking. I did call my vets but he had stopped. He had one more and I tried like wiping his nose. It hasn't happened since. I wonder if he had something stuck up his nose, Bing spends the majority of his time in his hay base.
  9. Barn Yard Bunnies

Hay Box

Anyone ordered from the Hay Box ? I decided to order three boxes as it's nearly half the price of another company I have been using.
  10. Barn Yard Bunnies

I bought a bunny bed. Was tempted to get the castle.

So adorable. I bought a bunny bed and 2 hamster castles.:oops::lol:. I had to.:lol: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/HappyHenrysHomes?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=936371968
  11. Barn Yard Bunnies

I rarely talk about my rabbits

Some of you may not even know I have two indoor rabbits that live free-range in our bedroom. Bing, our disabled boy, who had to have his back leg removed at 12 weeks, as it got broken at his previous owners who couldn't afford the vet bill. Rhianna kindly collected him and brought him down to...
  12. Barn Yard Bunnies

UD 20/6. Rebonded. Bing disabled bunny meeting a friend.

We dropped Bing off at 1 pm Saturday. ARC are bonding him with a little Nethie girl. First reports were bad, she was nipping Bing then they ignored each other. By the evening a bit better. I won't force any bond with Bing, he only has one back leg, although I've been told he is more keen...
  13. Barn Yard Bunnies

Long term future for rabbit diagnosed with megacolon ?

The sweet boy rabbit that was an attempted bond with Bing has been diagnosed with megacolon, apparently he is all skin and bones.:cry:
  14. Barn Yard Bunnies

Bing has a date U/D bond failed, the girl is a boy

With a lion head girl on Saturday. I'm not doing the bond so I won't go through the stress.
  15. Barn Yard Bunnies

I have now officially adopted Bing

I love him. :love:
  16. Barn Yard Bunnies

Bing bunny update

Bing had his second check up since having his leg amputated two weeks ago. Bing also had his first lot of vaccinations. Bing is doing really well and my vet said he was healing amazingly fast. Already a lot of his shaved patch is getting covered in black fur.
  17. Barn Yard Bunnies

RSPCA guide to looking after pets in summer heat

A basic and simple guide of what to do when the heat is excessive. https://www.rspcavic.org/health-and-behaviour/seasonal-health/summer/keeping-your-pet-cool-during-summer
Back