• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why has Bella become so naughty

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Even as I type she is completely trashing the hay base. She has dragged puppy pads and hay all over the floor. Under our bed looks like a barn. It's easy enough to clean up but Bing is disabled and the base is his haven. Plus once it's dragged out the bunnies poop all over the carpet. We replace it every 6 weeks to 10 weeks. I bulk buy cheap carpet cut offs, it's not fitted.

However it's getting a bit out of control. Why the change after years ?

Even as I type she is completely trashing the hay base. She has dragged puppy pads and hay all over the floor. Under our bed looks like a barn. It's easy enough to clean up but Bing is disabled and the base is his haven. Plus once it's dragged out the bunnies poop all over the carpet. We replace it every 6 weeks to 10 weeks. I bulk buy cheap carpet cut offs, it's not fitted.

However it's getting a bit out of control. Why the change after years ?

Its just taken her a while to find her mojo:lol: I can empathise though, Eddy often creates obstacles by ransacking the joint which is not in blind Boo's best interests. Does she have a demonic glint in her eye?

One of mine has suddenly decided to start digging extensive escape tunnels this week....maybe it's the season for it.

Its just taken her a while to find her mojo:lol: I can empathise though, Eddy often creates obstacles by ransacking the joint which is not in blind Boo's best interests. Does she have a demonic glint in her eye?

Oh yes, she is a Nethie and always watching.:lol:

One of mine has suddenly decided to start digging extensive escape tunnels this week....maybe it's the season for it.

Let's hope so. A very delayed spring fever.

Sometimes mine make a mess with the newspaper and hay in their litterboxs. I have not discovered a reason, other than it is fun.
We kept cleaning it. Sorry about Bing.

Last edited:
Back