• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Garibaldi :)

he's absolutely stunning
  2. L

Guess the secret santa!!!!

I cant guess my secret santa as i havent received the original parcel but i did receive a pressie from an angel and i absolutely love it.
  3. L

Baby Sox

he's absolutely adorable
  4. L

are these safe

5. L

Peanut. Gone 21.9.2011

6. L

lionheads

Think he's getting sick of me asking. i keep saying are u sure the price is right. all mhe can remember is it was somewhere in coventry. i'm almost certain hes got the price wrong
  7. L

lionheads

Think he must of got the price wrong but he's still adamant now that they cost £2000. he said it was somewhere in Coventry.
  8. L

lionheads

My 2 lionheads are the same. i got them for free but are priceless. its just OH who said he knows someone who paid that amount. Hopefully they are being well looked after and thats the main thing.
  9. L

lionheads

Thats what i thought but apparently im in the wrong for this. Men sometimes do my nut in lol
  10. L

lionheads

what do rescues charge as an adoption fee for purebred lionheads
  11. L

lionheads

thats what i have said but he's having none of it saying thats what purebred lionheads are worth. hes comparing it to a pedigree dog as well. told him i was really lucky with my 2 lionheads as i get them free and are best things ever.
  12. L

lionheads

Knowing him he probably is. the last person he spoke to paid £2000 for 2 pure breed lionhead rabbits. has anyone heard of this.
  13. L

lionheads

OH reckons a pure breed lionhead cost £1000+ which i didnt think was right
  14. L

lionheads

Just having a discussion with my OH and just wondered how much a Loinhead rabbit is worth as OH said they are the most expensive
  15. L

Rehomed: Winry- Mini Rex (Neutered) available for rehoming with bonded Sebastian. Yorkshire

Just looked on your website and they are both gorgeous. Wish i had room
  16. L

Baby Tink and Mischief pics!

awww. they're gorgeous
  17. L

A Challange for You All

I made some toys which the rabbits enjoyed
  18. L

Gracie and Charlie

they are stunning
  19. L

Burgess Pet Foods Loyalty Scheme