• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess the secret santa!!!!

I thought of this someone at first, then changed my mind. But I will go with it again, BattleKat is my SS? If so, that's weird, I sent to her last year :)

correctamundo! I actually painted Maddy before the accident and wasn't sure whether to send it, but I'm glad I did now :)

I have absolutely no idea about mine. I didn't even pay attention to the postcode as I was so exited when I got it! Anyone want to give me a hand? :D
lensmug.jpg

bunny.jpg

Peterborough is in Leicestershire :D

OOOoooooooooooooooooooo... Emily are you my SS????

I'll give a clue too.

My username is linked to the present I got for my SS. And they've already posted on here :D

Hmm are you my SS?? I don't know how your username links to the present/s :oops: But I think I know your first name begins with the same letter that was on the senders adress and you live in York?? :oops:

correctamundo! I actually painted Maddy before the accident and wasn't sure whether to send it, but I'm glad I did now :)

I have absolutely no idea about mine. I didn't even pay attention to the postcode as I was so exited when I got it! Anyone want to give me a hand? :D
lensmug.jpg

bunny.jpg

I don't know who yours was, but I got the same cup for Christmas :lol:

Hmm are you my SS?? I don't know how your username links to the present/s :oops: But I think I know your first name begins with the same letter that was on the senders adress and you live in York?? :oops:

:D Haha!

My username is Zahirre, take the 're' off and it's 'Zahir'. My username is from one of Coehlo's books called 'The Zahir'. I sent you a Coehlo book :p

I've been dying for you to guess as I wanted to check that you'd read inside the book? There's something written on one of the front pages... The reason I sent you the book makes no sense really until you read that! Haha.

Hope you liked them though... But, I realised last night, that I'd forgotton to pop one of your presents in the box... It's under my tree all wrapped still, so you're going to end up with a New year present too! Lol!!!! Sorry!!!!

I cant guess my secret santa as i havent received the original parcel but i did receive a pressie from an angel and i absolutely love it.

:D Haha!

My username is Zahirre, take the 're' off and it's 'Zahir'. My username is from one of Coehlo's books called 'The Zahir'. I sent you a Coehlo book :p

I've been dying for you to guess as I wanted to check that you'd read inside the book? There's something written on one of the front pages... The reason I sent you the book makes no sense really until you read that! Haha.

Hope you liked them though... But, I realised last night, that I'd forgotton to pop one of your presents in the box... It's under my tree all wrapped still, so you're going to end up with a New year present too! Lol!!!! Sorry!!!!

Ooh thankyou very much!! :D :thumb:

Ah oh I didn't realise sorry! :oops: Clever clue!! :p

Ooh no I haven't :oops: I read the blurb and some of the first pages but managed to miss that bit :lol: Will have a look now! I do love the presents thankyou! :D

ETA: Just read it, brought a tear to my eye, that's lovely and very thoughtful of you :love: xx

Last edited:

Ooh no I haven't :oops: I read the blurb and some of the first pages but managed to miss that bit :lol: Will have a look now! I do love the presents thankyou! :D

Haha! I think Georgey realised because we've had an origin of username thread before and I explained on there!

Ach... Sorry you missed it and I didn't put a post it on the front saying I'd written in it. Must have seemed like a random book to send you (although, it is a best seller throughout the world and has been translated into 72 languages ;) )

xx

ETA: Just read it, brought a tear to my eye, that's lovely and very thoughtful of you :love: xx

Just hope the reason I sent it makes sense now :D Glad you like it :love:

I have not a clue!! But what wonderful gifts our bunnies got! Who ever you are Thank you so much! Are we allowed to post photo's?

Haha! I think Georgey realised because we've had an origin of username thread before and I explained on there!

Ach... Sorry you missed it and I didn't put a post it on the front saying I'd written in it. Must have seemed like a random book to send you (although, it is a best seller throughout the world and has been translated into 72 languages ;) )

xx

No it's fine, sorry I missed it at first, sounds like the sort of thing I do :lol: It does look like a very good book and I shall look forward to starting reading it soon :D xx

No it's fine, sorry I missed it at first, sounds like the sort of thing I do :lol: It does look like a very good book and I shall look forward to starting reading it soon :D xx

:D

You shall... And then I'll send you every other book he's written! Haha! ;) One for every month of the year...! :lol:

I have not a clue!! But what wonderful gifts our bunnies got! Who ever you are Thank you so much! Are we allowed to post photo's?

Yerp :D

This is exciting!

We have 2 worked out, 1 almost worked out. 1 from an angel.

Only 36 more to go ;) Get your detective gear on RU'ers!!!! :p

I think mine is from Jaysmonkey :mrgreen:!

I can't tell why as it might potentially give away another members SS :shock:

Well, I've got no idea who mine SS is!

My receivee is a clever girly though.... Hope you liked your gifts, I enjoyed 'researching' you! :lol::shock: Be afraid, be very afraid :shock::shock:

:D yes I loved them thank you! I am a bit scared of how good they are though :lol: well researched clearly!

would it potentially give mine away? Because my decoration has a certain air of jaysmonkey.

Nope it wasn't you I was thinking of , although she could well be yours and I could be wrong :lol:!

' certain air of jaysmonkey ' made me really chuckle haha !

i have no idea who my ss is i didnt take note of the postcode haha but thank youuuu very much who ever my ss is :D

Back