• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lionheads

i have 3 lionheads if they where worth that much id have alarms and electric fences round the hutches:lol:

my boys are priceless to me:lol::love:

Rabbits from top show winning lines can go for a over a hundred, but no a regular lionhead isn't going to cost that much :lol: I don't believe anyone has spent £2000 on a pair of rabbits, maybe the figures were mixed up and he meant £200?

Rabbits from top show winning lines can go for a over a hundred, but no a regular lionhead isn't going to cost that much :lol: I don't believe anyone has spent £2000 on a pair of rabbits, maybe the figures were mixed up and he meant £200?

Think he must of got the price wrong but he's still adamant now that they cost £2000. he said it was somewhere in Coventry.

Think he must of got the price wrong but he's still adamant now that they cost £2000. he said it was somewhere in Coventry.

They'd have to be absolutely crazy to pay that much, I really don't see anyone paying £2000 when you could probably find an almost exact double of the rabbit for £30. The really expensive buns I've seen are polish, mini lops and nethies anyway which tend to win at shows a lot, and these are rabbits from the 'top breeders'. Can you get him to ask again ? :lol:

Think he's getting sick of me asking. i keep saying are u sure the price is right. all mhe can remember is it was somewhere in coventry.

i'm almost certain hes got the price wrong

I imagine there was very tiny decimal point inbetween the 0's. £20.00 That would look like £2000 from a distance.

Either that, or someone is having a right laugh!!

Think he's getting sick of me asking. i keep saying are u sure the price is right. all mhe can remember is it was somewhere in coventry.

i'm almost certain hes got the price wrong

Bet he is now too embarassed to admit if he has the wrong price.

Back