• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Hello

Thank you, Becca.
  2. B

Happy Gotcha day Dutchie

aw, what a cutie. :)
  3. B

So... who has got Pumpkins..

Great pumpkins, everyone!
  4. B

Our Sweet Little Mochi

I wish we could have Mochi buried with us but unfortunately we live in a flat. Our next best choice was to have her cremated. I found a bunny pendant on a site that will allow me to keep some of her ashes with me too. We also kept a tuft of her fur before we took her to get cremated. The...
  5. B

Cremation

Has anyone had their loved bun (or piggie) cremated? DH & I decided to have our Mochi cremated instead of buried and we're really new to the idea. Experiences, anyone? Words of wisdom?
  6. B

Tammy and Benji three bunnys bubs

You have a precious family. :D
  7. B

Farwell my Wispa

RIP, sweet bunny...
  8. B

Our Sweet Little Mochi

Cremation Has anyone had their loved bun (or piggie) cremated?
  9. B

Our Sweet Little Mochi

Thank you, funnybunny.
  10. B

memories of candy...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I just lost my Mochi 2 days ago and am having a lot of trouble getting over her passing...
  11. B

Kitkat, my little grumpy princess

Sproggie, what a beautiful bun. I'm so sorry for your loss...
  12. B

Our Sweet Little Mochi

Yes, she was a huge loss for us and completely unexpected. I've been crying like a baby off and on the past couple of days. How have some of you memorialized your bun or piggie?
  13. B

My First Indoor Rabbit

Basirascal has a good point: has your bun been neutered?
  14. B

Proper Hello....with pics

Welcome to RU!! :D
  15. B

Hey all!

That's great, Fibbles! I'm new to RU as well - we can both get to know this site and the bunderful parents on here together. :D
  16. B

Hello Hello Hello!

I had 3 piggies too (about 10 years ago). Welcome to RU. :wave:
  17. B

Hello from Manila

Hi, Clarisse. I'm new here too. Welcome to the site! Btw, my mom is from the PI too (Cebu). :)
  18. B

Bad day!!!

So sorry to hear about your bad day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. :)
  19. B

Proud of my Oggieflump! :-)

Aw, that's bunderful!! :love:
  20. B

Hello

Thank you Thanks, yes, I posted there before here. We appreciate the welcome - thank you again.
Back