• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. P

I have a bag of fenugreek crunchies here...

aawww adorable bunnies :love: Mine wont touch fenugreek crunchies either, fussy little things that they are!
  2. P

cremations..

I have had all my past bunnies (and my cat) cremated. I always opt for the individual cremation and then choose the casket that comes with a plaque with their name engraved on the top. It costs about £80 but it's worth it. I know it's ages away from you but I use Cambridge pet crematorium and...
  3. P

shes gone!!!!!

I'm sorry for your loss. Sleep tight Betty x x x
  4. P

How Litter Train'd Are Your Buns?

Sydnee and Angel do everything in their litter tray, sometimes there is the odd poop on the floor but that's when they jump out and it flicks out with them! Pippin is getting there, she knows where her litter tray is and wees in there but sometimes as she is running to the tray there will be a...
  5. P

Can't be on my own in this one..

hahaha I get that too! In fact I usually have hay stuck on my clothes and socks too and in my bed (bunnies are in the house) I must look like I live in a barn :lol:
  6. P

Has this ever happened to you?

Oh Schuette those pictures are just lovely, such cute bunnies :love: My buns do the flop too and I freak out! I sometimes even yell their names and they still wont move, it's only when I go over and touch them that they will get up, they do like to scare us dont they! :shock:
  7. P

Bunny Treats

I brought some fenugreek crunchies for my bunnies and they wont touch them. I've tried them about 5 times now and they just turn their noses up :roll:
  8. P

Available Individual: Bonded pair Northants UD URGENT situation, link to pics added

Awww bless them, my mum has a detructive bun and she drives her crazy! My 2 seem too laid back to bother with being destructive! They are lovely. The are a male/female pair and I have had them since 2005. Yeah I'd be happy to meet up with you and just see how the bunnies went for a short...
  9. P

Available Individual: Bonded pair Northants UD URGENT situation, link to pics added

Would they need to stay as outdoor bunnies? Or would indoor be ok? Do you think they would be bonded (by a rescue or someone experienced) with another pair. My two are 6 and 7 years old and very laid back. They are indoors but will get outdoor playtime when the weather improves.
  10. P

Pet Express website

I ordered from them in january. I ordered a zoo zone for my hammy and it was supposed to come with a free cardboard maze. Plus I had ordered a little plastic house. The cage was delivered but the house and cardboard maze weren't so I phoned them and the person I spoke to was very friendly and...
  11. P

Closed

I had 2 boys years ago, they were brothers so I brought them together (one was supposed to be a girl but they were sexed wrong) Anyway after living peacefully for a few months they started fighting so I seperated them, got them neutered when they were old enough and bonded them again. They had...
  12. P

What do rescues reccomend ?

Wood green animal shelters say..... Rabbits – 5ft x 2ft x 2ft hutch area, made of wood & 10ft x 5ft 4ft run area made of a wooden frame and covered with chicken wire. But I think most rescues like a 6 x 2 x 2 hutch with an added 6 x 4 (at least) run attatched.
  13. P

Their new home is ready!

That looks great :D
  14. P

Would you pay for a bonding service?

If I was just bonding a pair I would do that myself as I have had to do it quite a few times in the past. If it was to bond more than 2 then I would most definitely pay someone experienced to do it for me. Mostly because I would stress out about it, bunnies would pick up on this and the bonding...
  15. P

wonder how much it will cost for another bunny.

haha I know how you feel! My bunnies would work out quite cheap if I didn't spoil them rotten with new toys and treat hays! They're so worth the money though :D
  16. P

wonder how much it will cost for another bunny.

Double the vaccination cost of what you have now. These are obviously important so both bunnies must get done. Then just a little bit more food and hay. They share toys and a litter box.
  17. P

Do you ever worry about your buns getting older?

I dont really worry about them getting older, I'm just happy they have made it to the ages they have! Sydnee is 6 and Angel is 7 :love:
  18. P

Stop Press! Bunny is having an identity crisis! Meet Smartie, formally known as Bruce

aaww cute, good luck with the bonding. x
  19. P

do you feed any particular

These are what I give to my bunnies :D
  20. P

Our RSPCA is facing closure over financial issues. UD post 33- anyone able to help?

I'd be happy to help in any way I can. Just pm me if you need me to do anything. Could always hold a raffle/some sort of thing to raise more money at the ball. Then could phone around and ask companies to donate prizes. I dunno if that would work but could be an idea, sorry if that sounds...
Back