• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you pay for a bonding service?

I would definitely, though my pair were already bonded when I got them from honeybunnies, if I ever get a bigger house and more money and bunnies would love a four :D

If I was just bonding a pair I would do that myself as I have had to do it quite a few times in the past.

If it was to bond more than 2 then I would most definitely pay someone experienced to do it for me.
Mostly because I would stress out about it, bunnies would pick up on this and the bonding would probably not work because of me!

If I was just bonding a pair I would do that myself as I have had to do it quite a few times in the past.

If it was to bond more than 2 then I would most definitely pay someone experienced to do it for me.
Mostly because I would stress out about it, bunnies would pick up on this and the bonding would probably not work because of me!

Same as you, I find 2 quite easy to bond (so far!!! famous last words!), but when I tried 3 I got quite stressed about the whole thing so I paid someone else to do it!
When I try 6 I am taking them into PACT and handing them over to someone else to watch, as they are my own and I don't think it is going to be smooth I would rather have someone else break up the fights :lol:

Yes most definitely might need to find someone maybe April/may/June for my parsley n violet who fell out after being poorly and having to be brought inside :)

Yes I would .. definitely.. I think its only fair..

wendle - good luck , hope you manage to get your two sorted and lurved up again. x

I would absolutely be willing to pay, Florence is going in for her spay in two weeks time and I will be bonding her and Dexter which worries me.

Yes I would .. definitely.. I think its only fair..

wendle - good luck , hope you manage to get your two sorted and lurved up again. x

Me too they keep having a natter thru the mesh divider and lying side by side against it I don't no if that is good or bad idk, I keep hoping a little REW female same size an age as my Hatter comes along keep checking all BARC pages xx

I would. Probably helps some rabbits leave their territory for a bit to go on dates.

I was just talking about this today to someone with a single neutered male. But I didn't know any rescues who would bond in the north east. I think it would help increase people keeping pairs, if they don't have to go through stressful bondings.

I would definitely. We had a disastrous first bond and Poppy was terrified of the other bunny, I have never felt so bad about anything in my life. We've asked the RSPCA for help pairing and bonding her and they said she needs to be an only bun and also the vets have advised leaving her. I would dearly love for her to have a friend though but we just dont have the support I would need in my area:cry:

Its something I feel really bad about as well....and in the next breath she did so much damage to the other bun I would hate for her to do that again and really need someone who knows what they're doing to assess her prior to bonding to see if it would be possible. I dont want her hurt or another bun.

I would pay. I tried bonding my three into a trio but no joy.

Belle has no bunny social skills at all and is terrified of other rabbits.

I couldn't watch i would prefer they went away to be bonded. Seeing Belle so scared broke my heart.

Last edited:
I would definitely pay. I've been desperate to bond my 2 for a long time but after several bad attempts I'm too scared to try again. I cannot find anyone who'll do it in devon but if you lived down here I'd definitely pay you to do it!

And yeah I think I'd want to leave the buns with you as I'd be too scared to even watch!

Oh is it that old? :lol:

I wouldn't unless it was in my home... and I don't like people in my home, so I probably wouldn't. What a meanie I am.

I would definitely pay! I'm desperate to get peter bonded to a female ( haven't got a lady yet!) But I'm petrified of bonding :(

I'm in Hampshire if anyone can recommend someone who can help?!

I would definitely pay! I'm desperate to get peter bonded to a female ( haven't got a lady yet!) But I'm petrified of bonding :(

I'm in Hampshire if anyone can recommend someone who can help?!

What part of Hampshire? I work at the cat and rabbit rescue centre in sidlesham (near Chichester) if you are within their area then we bond buns on site for you :wave:

We haven't got a massive selection of girlies in at the mo sadly, and also sadly is its the girls who nobody seems to want due to colour/size ect :( it's really rare that anyone wants our boys and we have lots and lots of them :(

Otherwise if you get a girly from a different rescue and just want help with the bond then I believe Rhianna on here can help with bonding, she's pretty busy at the moment I think but if you pm her I'm sure she will help if she can :wave:

Back