• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. E

trying to bond 2 does!

the other day my two does which are currently seperate accidently got together. they have sniffed each other many times before though wire mesh. i thought i would just see for a few seconds how they got on. at first there was just a lot of sniffing around each others noses and i thought 'oh...
  2. E

little junior 2.9.10 - 4.9.10

It is with great sadness and lots of tears that i have to let you know that cinnabun's new kit passed away this afternoon. :cry: dear junior, you came to us as such a shock but we were delighted with your appearance, your little bunny cries were so cute and made our hearts melt! we are so...
  3. E

Update on kit! HELP PLEASE!

ok so quick recap for people how didnt read previous post... i came home yesterday to find that Cinnabun had given birth :shock: the kit looked nice and plump but it was in the middle of the hutch and cinnabun was ignoring it. i put it back in the nest box after scenting my hands and made sure...
  4. E

new kit need advice!!

hi guys, just wanted some advice, as you may have seen the other post, Cinnabun has had a surprise kit, (i didnt have a clue she was pregnant!) the kit was lovely and clean so she had obviously cleaned him/her up well. the only thing is he was in the middle of the hutch rather than the nest...
  5. E

surprise baby!! **picture heavy**

well obviously cinnabun was pregnant but did a good job of hiding it from her mummy! look what i found in her hutch this evening!
  6. E

only 50mls water a day!!!

My big girl Daisy may which I accquired last week from a lady who takes in unwanted bunnies, is only drinking around 50-75mls of water a day - probably 100mls at the very most in 24 hours. my other buns drink at least double that in 24 hours, and they are alot smaller! i rang the lady that i...
  7. E

Yet another bunny! when will I stop!

This is Daisy may, my new bunny. she is from a rescue and they didnt know much about her except that she is around 18 months old. she wasnt in very good condition, I got her last night and had to immediately clip her claws, most were over an inch long and affected her walking, also she had...
  8. E

Photos of the buns!

This is Cinnabun and Hiccup. Can anyone tell what breed the dark one is? I have looked everywhere but cant seem to find it! This is Cinnabun with her sister Bright eyes, unfortunately Bright eyes got GI stasis and I couldnt save her. This is Charlie and Foo foo, they are both very cheeky!
  9. E

hiya gang!

Hi guys and buns, just thought I would introduce myself, my name is Emily and I have four rabbits, a harlequin lionhead doe called Cinnabun, two Netherland dwarf bucks called charlie and foo foo, and a black with brown stippled fur buck called Hiccup. (not sure what breed the last one is, maybe...
Back