• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. alio71

Acorn Veterinary Centre, Studley, Redditch.

One of my friends uses them and speaks very highly of them. They have sorted her bunny on many occasions. Possibly a bit pricey though I think xx
  2. alio71

To myy Beautiful little Poppy Dog xxx

So very sorry. Run free Poppy xxx
  3. alio71

Colonel Colin 24th July 2014

So sorry Jane, binky free Colin xxx
  4. alio71

Dilys has died/ PM results p24

So sorry xxx
  5. alio71

Worried about Rosie.

Ha love the smiley face, I saw off the kitten!!! I have 8 cats and 20 rabbits and no issues. I would say be vigilant but it will work out xx
  6. alio71

Dwarf Rabbit needa a new home - Birmingham

Not sure if you can PM as a new member my email address is bluenose-chic@hotmail.co.uk
  7. alio71

Dwarf Rabbit needa a new home - Birmingham

I am in Kings Heath and volunteer for a rabbit rescue. If you need somewhere for bun to go just let me know and we can help xx
  8. alio71

Recently opened rescue needing a little advice

I foster and bond for a rescue so do frequently come across all sorts of people and situations. Do you have a set of standards you expect of potential adopters on your website? If not that might be an idea as people know what is acceptable before they call? Bottom line is though if your gut...
  9. alio71

Started up my OAP rescue bunny blog again

Great site :)
  10. alio71

DVD day

Aww they are so cute, enjoy your movie buns xxx
  11. alio71

Goodnight Wallace, sleep tight my special boy

I'm so sorry, binky free Wallace xxx
  12. alio71

Luna & Kera

Night night beautiful girls xxx
  13. alio71

Busy week of bonding

Aww that's lovely. I have a special needs group of my own and have to use some inventive bonding techniques depending on the disability. Benji is my king of the group, once he has groomed you you're in, lol. Glad they're getting on well.
  14. alio71

Another bunny problem...Sad update and advice needed :(

I'm sorry I really don't know. Sending lots of vibes for your bunny family. Xx
  15. alio71

Teddy and Wotsit Bonding 30/04 Happy Update!

I agree I think they can get cabin fever sometimes. I would try the change of scenery today and see how it goes x
  16. alio71

I'm bonding.. UD/post 14

Good luck xx
  17. alio71

Group dinner time

8 in the pic although there is one more, Aslan :D
  18. alio71

Group dinner time

I think once buns have been bonded they are easier and more receptive to bonding. It takes time initially to get the group going. I brought them all in and started with neutral space same as starting off any bond, however, I did need to have a time out pen for silly behaviour as there is always...
Back