• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Luna & Kera

Bunsterz

Warren Scout
It's been a hard few months, firstly Luna suddenly became ill and was in work on a drip etc had loads of medications and treatments but still didn't improve so we opted for surgery to see why she was so painful and she had a massively impacted stomach that was not repairable so we made the hard decision to let her go under anaesthetic, she was an amazing little girl so affectionate :( she was only 3 :(
imagejpg2_zps4a71ff99.jpg

Then out gorgeous big girl Kera, she was perfectly healthy when we went away for the week had in laws looking after bunnies then came home to her all ok next day not eating, took her straight to the vets and she had gone from 7kg to 5kg in just over a week!!! She was admitted for fluids but sadly we received the phone call at 10pm to say she was going downhill fast so we went in to say goodbye, she was 2 years old and is hugely missed :(
imagejpg1_zpscd3deab5.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear this, I just a much loved bunny on Tuesday so I know how you're feeling. Hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, im so sorry for your loss aswell :( I miss them so much, they were both so so friendly and lovely girls :cry:

Back