• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

'Rabbit café' in Brighton

sounds weird! :?
  2. B

My New Outside Boarding Hutches - Finished

They are really cute I really like them! :thumb:
  3. B

My New Outside Boarding Hutches - Finished

F A N T A S T I C are the little holes actually mirrors?? :)
  4. B

My playhouse project - "Marley's Nook"

:wave: Looks Great! My husband bought me one off ebay for £100 all we have managed to do is put if together so far. As and when the money is available will do a bit more and a bit more till gradually all finished! Pip will have to be a patient boy! :lol: So shall be keeping an eye on this...
  5. B

Buns chewing inside of sheds/playhouses

:wave: We did this in the shed at our old house and it worked a treat! I think he has chewed more since moving and having to go back in the hutch/run combo - am hoping that when he is in the plahouse having a bit more room with the added run etc he will not feel the urge to chew so much but...
  6. B

I think this is what I was thinking of so will have a little looksie and see if it is! Thanks :D
  7. B

Hi :wave: I was wondering how (if at all) you prevented your buns chewing the inside of playhouses or sheds i.e. the baton that runs along the floor around the edge inside, not sure if all have this mind you :?. Was thinking there could be somthing that could go on it not like a chemical or...
  8. B

Indicators of being lonely/depressed.....

:wave: I see what you mean about not missing what he never had! He never really liked human interaction when he was living in the shed next to Fizz's hutch/run but since moving and no Fizz he is far happier to be picked up etc, and I am not sure why this is. Thanks for replying! :)
  9. B

:lol::lol: i do keep watching out for him slumped with a bag of maltesers! :lol:
  10. B

No?? no ideas anyone :? :?
  11. B

just wondered if you might be able to point out to me any signs, specific behaviour that may indicate a rabbit is lonely, stresses, depressed etc. Pip is a 1 year old neutered male currently living alone and despite my intention to bond him, he is still single, which isnt ideal and now that his...
  12. B

Fizz :D Please read post 26

Never ever forget you fizz, forever in my heart and I'm sorry I let you down with bonding with pip! Sweet dreams little man! Xx
  13. B

Just thinking about litter trays and hay, opinions please!!

They are covered with corrugated plastic but it doesnt protect it completely especially fizz's as it seem to run down the side of the house! Perhaps I am being to picky about it! :oops:
  14. B

Good idea about the snugglesafe and yes of course thats no problem for friday! Hope your not gonna land a massive rental charge on me :lol::lol::lol: They have loads of hay in the hutch and shed but the ones outside just get sat in and then damp from the rain and I end up thorwing lots of hay...
  15. B

:wave: Havent posted anytthing for a while, but would like some opinions please. Pip and Fizz both have litter trays inside and outside, but the ones outside with the weather just get damp really quickly even though the runs have rain covers on. So was wondering whether it would be mean to...
  16. B

I've got some visitors. Post 159, Attempt over. :(

Well at 9.30am I fear I may still be in bed or my pj's at lease :lol: after being at work I relish a lay in on a wednesdsay!! Bit of a lightweight me! :roll: If you want to pop in and get you are more then welcome to when you want really!
  17. B

My grandad doing ok, being sent to Papworth tomorrow or thursday and chloe is fine now - was a bit of croupe that was causing her problems, very scary for us though!! Will message her again today I think! What time you coming up - have to do food shopping and visit my grandad if still in...
  18. B

Didn't have a good weekend my grandad had a heart attack and was rushed to hospital and we had to call an ambulance for chloe because she was having breathing difficulties so with all that going on, couldn't give proper time and concentration to the buns unfortunately, which is frustrating!! So...
  19. B

No you need to sleep and to look after yourself!! Its really important! I really admire you for what you do with bonding and stuff, I really do! I am just not cut out for it!! Sounds like Clover is good hands with you I really hope her eating improves lots over night for you! What are the...
  20. B

How long have you been bonding them for?? I like their names too!
Back