• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've got some visitors. Post 159, Attempt over. :(

We started at the Centre today, and then moved to mine. They have been together since Midday.

I'm a bit concerned about Clover because of her lack of eating. I'm considering separating them overnight. It will give me a chance to feed her up some, monitor her poos and work out where she is. Since I saw her a week ago she has got super skinny and since being here has eaten two strands of hay until she had some Metacam, when she promptly tucked right in.

I'm also flat out on my feet and worried about myself with lack of sleep and how I will cope because I have spent the last few hours on total alert, which you would expect, but I'm not sure I can do that overnight.

My intention would be divide this area in two, and then swap them tomorrow morning, but also, I have to drop of two buns at the vets tomorrow so they can all come on a car journey.

I feel really guilty doing it, even though there are good reasons for Clover, but I can't not sleep. Life is hard enough with sleep, let alone without it.

No you need to sleep and to look after yourself!! Its really important!

I really admire you for what you do with bonding and stuff, I really do! I am just not cut out for it!! Sounds like Clover is good hands with you I really hope her eating improves lots over night for you!

What are the sexes - 2 males 2 females?

No you need to sleep and to look after yourself!! Its really important!

I really admire you for what you do with bonding and stuff, I really do! I am just not cut out for it!! Sounds like Clover is good hands with you I really hope her eating improves lots over night for you!

What are the sexes - 2 males 2 females?

Thank you.

How did your weekend go with yours?

No, one male (Blakey with the Batman moustache), and the other three are females.

Thank you.

How did your weekend go with yours?

No, one male (Blakey with the Batman moustache), and the other three are females.

Didn't have a good weekend my grandad had a heart attack and was rushed to hospital and we had to call an ambulance for chloe because she was having breathing difficulties so with all that going on, couldn't give proper time and concentration to the buns unfortunately, which is frustrating!! So will plan another time soon, wearing me down a bit now especially with other stuff goin on and the miserable weather! I must remember to make time to bring your snuggle safe to you because the temp is getting alot colder now!

Aww Blakey - very cute!! :love:

Didn't have a good weekend my grandad had a heart attack and was rushed to hospital and we had to call an ambulance for chloe because she was having breathing difficulties so with all that going on, couldn't give proper time and concentration to the buns unfortunately, which is frustrating!! So will plan another time soon, wearing me down a bit now especially with other stuff goin on and the miserable weather! I must remember to make time to bring your snuggle safe to you because the temp is getting alot colder now!

Aww Blakey - very cute!! :love:

Oh dear, that is one horrendous weekend. Are both ok/improving now?

Have you kept trying to get in touch with the lady I put you in touch with?

I'm up your way tomorrow with a dental bunny, if you're about I could pop in and collect the snugglesafe if that's easier?

Oh dear, that is one horrendous weekend. Are both ok/improving now?

Have you kept trying to get in touch with the lady I put you in touch with?

I'm up your way tomorrow with a dental bunny, if you're about I could pop in and collect the snugglesafe if that's easier?

My grandad doing ok, being sent to Papworth tomorrow or thursday and chloe is fine now - was a bit of croupe that was causing her problems, very scary for us though!!

Will message her again today I think!

What time you coming up - have to do food shopping and visit my grandad if still in ipswich but thats it!

My grandad doing ok, being sent to Papworth tomorrow or thursday and chloe is fine now - was a bit of croupe that was causing her problems, very scary for us though!!

Will message her again today I think!

What time you coming up - have to do food shopping and visit my grandad if still in ipswich but thats it!

I'm glad your grandad is ok, and definitely glad that Chloe is doing better. Not surprised that was scary!

I have to drop them off at 9.30 and don't know when picking them up, but I'm up there enough anyway, so can pick it up a different time if easier.

Last photos of the evening.

057-1.jpg

064-1.jpg

066-2.jpg

067-1.jpg

074-3.jpg

075-1.jpg

This was food time where I scattered it. Excitement had by all.
077-3.jpg

078-2.jpg

081-2.jpg

084.jpg

085-1.jpg

087-1.jpg

After food
089.jpg

093-2.jpg

Shortly after this I put my camera battery on charge and the Clover did a proper 'dead bunny flop' or 'roll' right up against Batman, looking very comfortable with the world. Gutted to miss it, but I did get some video of her lying out with him.

She is also much brighter now, so I suspect that she does have some dental issues and is feeling better.

I'm glad your grandad is ok, and definitely glad that Chloe is doing better. Not surprised that was scary!

I have to drop them off at 9.30 and don't know when picking them up, but I'm up there enough anyway, so can pick it up a different time if easier.

Well at 9.30am I fear I may still be in bed or my pj's at lease :lol: after being at work I relish a lay in on a wednesdsay!! Bit of a lightweight me! :roll:

If you want to pop in and get you are more then welcome to when you want really!

nightie night Clover and new friends,hope you feel much happier now you have company.We miss you.:love:

Good night!

We hope to see you soon!

Sleep well and dream of us!

Love

Clover (and new friends Thistle, Dunlop and Batman).

PS- we would really like to know our new names soon because Tracy calls us silly names because she says she doesn't know what to call us.

Ok, we are going to give it a go. I'm going to stay down here with them and if things become too frought then we will reassess. I have the divide here and ready to use if necessary, and an additional bowl. So we will see.

On a side note, Blakey Batman really doesn't like cats.

Its nearly 5am. We are all still in one piece. I've just thrown some hay in and they are now all munching together; Clover is sitting in the middle of Blakey an ThistleTreacle. They ahve not had any problems so far overnight and I've even managed 5 and a half hours sleep! I'm amazed!

Let's see what dawn brings because, as we know, that is crunch time.

Well, that was a non event. :lol:

All bunnies did magnificantly overnight. Clover and ThistleTreacle had a couple of moments, but no fighting and they sorted it themselves, invariably with Thistle grooming Clover at the end of it.

I woke up this morning to see a pile of four bunnies all sleeping together, and then shortly after Clover sat up and stuck her foot forwards to groom it, but in the bunny world, things never go to plan and she ended up grooming ThistleTreacle and then she turned straight afterwards and gave BatmanBlakey a big grooming on the top of his head.

Right now they are all back asleep in a bunny bundle and Clover and BatmanBlakey have both rolled on their sides to get there.

I don't yet trust them alone so we will all be going to the vets together. :lol:

So far this morning we have had this.

001-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

(a bunny who never grooms, is grooming!)
004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

As I type, Clover is just coming to the end of long groom (about 15 mins) by TreacleThistle. Its so lovely to watch, despite the upheaval of a vet adventure.

Awww they look soooooo gorgeous together! Seems to be going brilliantly!

Please keep us updated with stories and pics - love hearing how they're getting on. x

Looking good Tracy.

I was rudely awakened from my sofa dozing at 4am to the three of ours chasing following unwanted advances that turned into a multiple pile up of assertion mounting. Had to remove one of the girls for a moment to allow things to settle.

All good again now.

Your photos are lovely. Keep them coming.

Sounds very promising

:wave:Its lovely too see how they are all doing,just hope that you are not feeling too tired after your short night.Give them all a nose rub from us.

Back