• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Nigel reunited with Gladys

Aww Kay, please don't think like this! Nothing can have caused this and it is certainly nothing you have done. I have seen first hand how well you look after and care for your rabbits, so please don't feel bad. I know nothing anyone says will make you feel any better, but you really can't blame...
  2. B

Available Rescue: ozzy

Ahh he is absolutely gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:
  3. B

Vibes needed for Nigel (swelling gone worse)BAD NEWS

Ahh Kay hope he is ok. Sending loads of vibes for Nigel, let us know how he gets on at the vets.
  4. B

F.A.O Kayj!!

No not guilty at all... he is always good as gold! Think he is just posing for the camera.
  5. B

F.A.O Kayj!!

Ah thankyou to you all. He is gorgeous and a poser yes! :lol:
  6. B

F.A.O Kayj!!

Here is a picture of Barney. This is from when he was only about 3 months old though. He is now 7 months old, so a bit bigger, but just as gorgeous! :love: Can't get up to date pictures on though. Not sure what breed you think he is?
  7. B

Please help.

I have got a number from Kath so I will ask them about options. Thank you. I wish things would work out but I can't see it at the moment.
  8. B

Please help.

It might be, but how would this work? Do you still have to pay for food, vets bills, etc whilst they are fostered? Also they really need the company of wife buns but I certainly couldn't take on another 2 rabbits. They are not bonded you see, was planning to do that before everything went wrong.
  9. B

Please help.

I am near Warrington, but would obviously travel with them if it meant they would get a good home. Do you think it is best to approach rescues or rehome myself? I can keep them until they have somewhere safe to go as would obviously never let them come to any harm. Am aware of how busy rescues...
  10. B

Please help.

Awful as this is I have to face facts that due to changes in my work and financial issues, I just can't look after my rabbits anymore. I am devastated but have no other choice than to rehome them. Please don't judge me as I have given this so much thought and I am absolutely heartbroken. But I...
  11. B

Lonely rabbits.

Ahh that is great news. I am glad he enjoyed it so much.:D I guess as long as the house isn't too hot and they are only in for a couple of hours the temp change won't be too bad. Mine are in the garage so it isn't really that cold in there anyway. Hope my bonding goes ok so then they can snuggle...
  12. B

Lonely rabbits.

Well mine certainly love running round in the kitchen and the living room. Although OH goes mad as Barney digs at the carpet, which is new!! :roll: So when I am doing tea, ironing etc I do it in the kitchen with one of the rabbits in for a run around. So you could do that too. I still worry that...
  13. B

Lonely rabbits.

Can You not bring him into the house for a run around? That's what we do but I am worrying about the temp change.
  14. B

Lonely rabbits.

Yeah a partition might work better, as although they have never bitten or attacked each other through the wire when they got out it worries me that they could. Also panic that the 5 ft drop on the other side will hurt them. I guess once they are bonded (hopefully in another month or so) then...
  15. B

Lonely rabbits.

Sorry not explained that well! They both have their own run with no roof because they are in a big secure double garage, so nothing can get in and they can't get out of the garage. But their hutches are inside the runs too (so they can come and go) and the sides of the runs are nearly 5 foot high.
  16. B

Lonely rabbits.

They have their hutches in their runs at the min, but both find it great fun to jump on top of their hutches and have both jumped out once or twice!! So can't leave them out all of the time at the min. Am hoping to try to put netting on the top and raise their cages so that they can't escape...
  17. B

Lonely rabbits.

I am hoping to bond them yeah, but so worried about it as they fought when very young (we were told they were male and female!) I just wish I could have them free range all day.
  18. B

Lonely rabbits.

I am worrying that I am not giving my rabbits enough time and attention. They are not bonded (as two males only nueterd 4 weeks ago). OH and I go out to work at 7.30 and don't come back until 6.00, when I let them straight out into their runs in the garage but then put them to bed about 9 or 10...
  19. B

Litter Training

With my two boys I just used to pick up their poos :oops: and put them into the litter tray until they got the hang of it. They soon picked up on it and do nearly all of their poos in the tray now, although when I clean them out they always go around doing a few poos in their cage just to mark...
  20. B

Quick questions after today!!

I am so glad that you found him safe and sound, what a relief. As far as I know stinging nettles are ok for rabbits to eat, am sure I have read it somewhere 'cos remember thinking 'ouch'. As for them stinging him I'm sure you have come off far worse than him with all that fur to protect him. As...
Back