• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nigel reunited with Gladys

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Nigel you came to me over 12mths ago with Gladys I was supposed to be forstering you, but you stayed. You and Gladys were inseperable and got up to allsorts of mischief. It was so funny when I took George in and he decided to join you and Gladys. You and George just sat there grooming each other but Gladys wasn't happy and chased him off. When we lost Gladys a part of you went too:(, You didn't want to know any other buns so I put you sharing a kennel with Lilly but split it off so you wold both have the company of each other but you couldn't attack her and I thought in time you would eventually get to like her (we obviously didn't get that long now you are at the bridge).
We are still in shock over you going as we never expected this I just thought you had an abcess and we could sort it out but this wasn't so:cry:. We had to make the right decision for you so we thought it best you go and join Gladys and have her snuggles again.
Sleep tight our big beautiful boy and we will miss you loads:cry::cry:
xxxxxxxxxx

You and Gladys together
008-3.jpg

At least they were both with you and loved, I was involved with their bunny run, they were so gorgeous :love:

Binky free with Gladys, Nigel xx

I'm so, so sorry Kay that you've lost Nigel :cry: he was so handsome :love: Thinking you & David xxx

Go find your Gladys Nigel, have fun together at the bridge xxx

Thank you everyone. I am really missing him:cry:.
I keep thinking it is our fault because of all the upheavel and upset we have been through as triggered everything off as he was really well, (I feel so bad:cry:)

Thank you everyone. I am really missing him:cry:.
I keep thinking it is our fault because of all the upheavel and upset we have been through as triggered everything off as he was really well, (I feel so bad:cry:)

Aww Kay, please don't think like this! Nothing can have caused this and it is certainly nothing you have done. I have seen first hand how well you look after and care for your rabbits, so please don't feel bad. I know nothing anyone says will make you feel any better, but you really can't blame yourself. Binky free Nigel x

Oh gosh Kay, I am so so sorry to hear about this :cry::cry::cry:
Please do not blame yourself on this, you are a fabulous bunny mummy and its not your fault.

Binky Free big man, sleep tight with your beautiful girl xxxxxx

Please, please don't blame yourself Kay - Nigel couldn't have asked for better love & care than what you & David gave him. All your buns are so fortunate to have you both & the lives they have with you, big hugs to you both xxx

so sorry Kay. u offered Nigel such a lovely home and i'm sure he loves u very much for that as well as the love and attention you gave him. binky free Nigel x

Im so sorry you lost him. :cry:

I know the pair of them are back together now. Binky free my beautiful boy. xx

Back