• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Shed with run open all night?

Mine have 24 access to their run. It is built on a patio and drilled into it and its safe for day or night. There are foxes about but I have never had a problem. My other reason is that my bunnies seem to be quite active at night and especially early morning and it would be a great shame...
  2. L

help please

HI, I went through this a month ago when a rabbit I rehomed 2 and a half weeks before had 5 kits. They are now a month old and thriving. I checked them every day and handled them but made sure Mum was not threatened I also ran my hands in mums coat and tray and their nest before I handled...
  3. L

Acronyms for new users

Was about to say that too!
  4. L

Bonding litter after ops?

Deleted
  5. L

Fat Fluffs babies -video + tiny tom update

:love: So, so cute. Mine are up and about today too. Some braver than others :love: I so get you ... same issue here but yesterday had a good clean up after the little ones started exploring as I didn't feel like I was messing with their space so much. When can I clean the nest? or move it?
  6. L

pulling out her fur

Once she is spayed her hormones will settle. Unspayed rabbits will build furry nests as if they are going to have a litter and then destroy the litter after. If you are sure that she could not be having a litter it must be spring fever/phantom pregnancy so it is time for the spaying.
  7. L

Craftathon - Some items still available :)

Blue bunny please :love: who do I paypal
  8. L

Help - Mitzy's made a nest - What do I do?

True, a rabbit I rehomed did this and had been booked for a spay but 4 days before I found 5 kits :shock: Hopefully a phantom ...
  9. L

pulling out her fur

If she has not come into contact with other rabbits then this probably a bit of spring fever - rabbits that have not been spayed yet get the urge and have phantam pregnancies. Her hormones will settle when she has her spay.
  10. L

Uh oh BABIES!!

I have just been through this so know how you feel. I felt very out of my depth and unprepared. My thread was here Its all still fresh in my mind as my babies are now 2 weeks old so feel free to PM me but the advice here on the forum is brilliant. Good luck with them
  11. L

pulling out her fur

How old is she, how long have you had her? does she live with another rabbit? is she spayed?
  12. L

4 fluffy bunnies in the sunny!

Gorgeous :love: Well done for keeping them. I am in a similar situ as a bunny I took on delivered within 3 weeks of me owning her and I have 5 babies but I am going to keep them too as I can't bear someone mistreating them or putting them in rescue. I know I am looking at hundreds of pounds to...
  13. L

Fat Fluffs babies -video + tiny tom update

:love::love::love: Awwwww
  14. L

Litter update!

I know. I have a soft spot for that one because of that. Just like Mum. :love:
  15. L

Litter update!

:wave: Just another update for anyone interested in how the litter is doing. I think(?) they are 2 weeks old today/tomorrow: - Photo from Monday: - [/IMG] Photos from Tuesday: - [/IMG] [/IMG] Photo from Wednesday: - [/IMG] Photos from Today: - [/IMG] Here is Shadow (Mum) [/IMG]...
  16. L

How many buns do you have?

Thought I had 3 until the litter :shock: so three became 8!!
  17. L

Breeder talking rubbish...again!

Some people wont see sense. The girl on the desk at my vets breeds rabbits and doesn't vaccinate :shock: think I will have fun telling her what I think during rabbit awareness week (evil grin)
  18. L

Ruby

Sending loads of vibes for you. I will be thinking of you tomorrow.
  19. L

How long until my bunnies love me....

I have been going through this with my new addition. To complicate things further she had a litter :shock: and this put our getting to know one another back a bit. I always take a treat (a bit of veg etc) every time I visit her and she is responding really well to this. I also have a bench in...
  20. L

an amazing EC recovery in photos

:love::love::love: What a lovely outcome :love::love::love:
Back