• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hairstyle Horrors of the 1980s ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

I still wear pearls !

โ€ฆ..no twin set or blue rinsed hair yet though.

Well, hardly any hair at all now โ€ฆ..๐Ÿ™„

I still wear pearls !

โ€ฆ..no twin set or blue rinsed hair yet though.

Well, hardly any hair at all now โ€ฆ..๐Ÿ™„
So does KCG ๐Ÿ˜‚ twins!

I have some natural pear earrings (they aren't like perfectly round kinda an uneven shape) but not sure a necklace is my vibe personally, probably wouldn't go with all the metal I have in my face ๐Ÿ˜‚ which KCG hates ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: KCG
So does KCG ๐Ÿ˜‚ twins!

I have some natural pear earrings (they aren't like perfectly round kinda an uneven shape) but not sure a necklace is my vibe personally, probably wouldn't go with all the metal I have in my face ๐Ÿ˜‚ which KCG hates ๐Ÿ˜‚

I love pearls !

Never imagined youโ€™d have piercings. Donโ€™t know why. The ones that make my toes curl are those that go through the septum of the nose. Theyโ€™d make me sneeze all the time ๐Ÿคฃ

Going off at a bit of a tangent and travelling south, how the heck do people cope with having โ€˜intimate areasโ€™ pierced ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Must hurt like hell

I love pearls !

Never imagined youโ€™d have piercings. Donโ€™t know why. The ones that make my toes curl are those that go through the septum of the nose. Theyโ€™d make me sneeze all the time ๐Ÿคฃ

Going off at a bit of a tangent and travelling south, how the heck do people cope with having โ€˜intimate areasโ€™ pierced ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Must hurt like hell
Hahaha yeaa tbh I was taking all the metal out of my body last night because I've gotta have a ct and mri, and I was saying to Michael you know if I didn't have these already Idk if I'd pick them now? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I had them all done when I was like 16-18 years old and they've kinda just become part of me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Most are on my ears tbh. I have septum only on my face (and small hole near lip coz I used to have my lip pierced.. Idk why... ๐Ÿ˜‚) I have tongue and belly button too. But yea there's 6 on one ear and 5 on the other ear ๐Ÿ˜‚

I've cropped the picture coz no one needs to see my whole face, not exactly the best ๐Ÿ˜‚ but this is my septum piercing ๐Ÿ˜‚ definitely need to sort my eyebrows out looking at that ๐Ÿ˜‚

All my piercings are quite minimalist even tho I have quite a few. But they definitely aren't everyone's taste for sure!

Yea I could neverrr have one down there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1000083965.jpg

Graciee...be glad you still have eyebrows to sort out! ๐Ÿคฃ

Btw, what we can see of your face looks lovely. ๐Ÿ™‚

Speaking of which...all the folks who pierce their brows...ouch! And it's not only the nether piercings that send a chill but places where you need to go through cartilage or bone...or where it's a mystery as to how you put the backing in because...where is it? I can't even see it! ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ!

I've got one on my left ear, two on my right...it hurt too much to go through putting another in my left ear after that. So I'm uneven. ๐Ÿ˜†

And I still want Jenna's paws tattooed over my heart but I'm seriously scared how much it'll hurt. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Sorry Jane...thread hijack. I had the curly perm in the 80s and honestly I think I looked better with it. โ˜บ๏ธ

Hahaha yeaa tbh I was taking all the metal out of my body last night because I've gotta have a ct and mri, and I was saying to Michael you know if I didn't have these already Idk if I'd pick them now? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I had them all done when I was like 16-18 years old and they've kinda just become part of me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Most are on my ears tbh. I have septum only on my face (and small hole near lip coz I used to have my lip pierced.. Idk why... ๐Ÿ˜‚) I have tongue and belly button too. But yea there's 6 on one ear and 5 on the other ear ๐Ÿ˜‚

I've cropped the picture coz no one needs to see my whole face, not exactly the best ๐Ÿ˜‚ but this is my septum piercing ๐Ÿ˜‚ definitely need to sort my eyebrows out looking at that ๐Ÿ˜‚

All my piercings are quite minimalist even tho I have quite a few. But they definitely aren't everyone's taste for sure!

Yea I could neverrr have one down there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1329

I sneezed just looking at the septumโ€ฆโ€ฆaaaaaaachoooooooโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆring ๐Ÿคฃ

Graciee...be glad you still have eyebrows to sort out! ๐Ÿคฃ

Btw, what we can see of your face looks lovely. ๐Ÿ™‚

Speaking of which...all the folks who pierce their brows...ouch! And it's not only the nether piercings that send a chill but places where you need to go through cartilage or bone...or where it's a mystery as to how you put the backing in because...where is it? I can't even see it! ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ!

I've got one on my left ear, two on my right...it hurt too much to go through putting another in my left ear after that. So I'm uneven. ๐Ÿ˜†

And I still want Jenna's paws tattooed over my heart but I'm seriously scared how much it'll hurt. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Sorry Jane...thread hijack. I had the curly perm in the 80s and honestly I think I looked better with it. โ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yea I've been using this serum on them and they seem to be growing so much then need a good sorting out tho there's ones growing below the eyebrow zone ๐Ÿ˜‚

Everyone says I look way younger than am ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‚ one day I'll be thankful I guess ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yea I've been using this serum on them and they seem to be growing so much then need a good sorting out tho there's ones growing below the eyebrow zone ๐Ÿ˜‚

Everyone says I look way younger than am ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‚ one day I'll be thankful I guess ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hm, what kind of serum? Is it one of those Rogaine creams? I've often thought of trying to bring mine back a bit but always thought regrowth salves were expensive hokum. ๐Ÿ˜”

That's something else I was going to have tattooed on but didn't for fear of pain. ๐Ÿ™„ I'm such a wimp.

I do love the photo, Jane. Especially these ones of you and Gemma...that's when you lived in Shetland, right? You looked very happy at that time. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Well I think your hair looks nice Jane ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ive got pierced ears, nothing else, but got my foot tattooed about 20 years ago, was like being cut with blunt glass ๐Ÿ˜’

Well I think your hair looks nice Jane ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ive got pierced ears, nothing else, but got my foot tattooed about 20 years ago, was like being cut with blunt glass ๐Ÿ˜’
See, I recently saw a YouTube video on tattooing that was set up similar to a Mythbusters episode and it nearly scared me to death. They used ultra-microscopic imaging to show the process on forensics jelly (the kind that bullets are shot into for investigations.) The whole presentation left me a bit green. ๐Ÿคข

Hm, what kind of serum? Is it one of those Rogaine creams? I've often thought of trying to bring mine back a bit but always thought regrowth salves were expensive hokum. ๐Ÿ˜”

That's something else I was going to have tattooed on but didn't for fear of pain. ๐Ÿ™„ I'm such a wimp.

I do love the photo, Jane. Especially these ones of you and Gemma...that's when you lived in Shetland, right? You looked very happy at that time. ๐Ÿฅฐ
Mines just a cheap one from beauty pie it's the new XL lash one can use it on eyebrows and lashes, I do notice a difference and only use it sporadically at best... ๐Ÿ˜‚ I try to remember every day but yea a few times a week seems to work enough anyway!

I have one small tattoo, it just felt like being scratched a lot tbh nothing too dreadful? It's on the inside of my wrist tho Idk if that's like a nicer place pain wise to get one, no idea tbh!

Mines just a cheap one from beauty pie it's the new XL lash one can use it on eyebrows and lashes, I do notice a difference and only use it sporadically at best... ๐Ÿ˜‚ I try to remember every day but yea a few times a week seems to work enough anyway!

I have one small tattoo, it just felt like being scratched a lot tbh nothing too dreadful? It's on the inside of my wrist tho Idk if that's like a nicer place pain wise to get one, no idea tbh!
Interesting about Beauty Pie. I have a friend who is a fan except, she says, for the mascara. For Christmas she gave me a tub of lovely body cream.

Interesting about Beauty Pie. I have a friend who is a fan except, she says, for the mascara. For Christmas she gave me a tub of lovely body cream.
I'm a hugeeee fan! I use their mascara is my absolute favourite!

This started on my toe, across my instep, and up over my ankle, all the bony bits ๐Ÿ˜ข, was awful but I still love it โ˜บ๏ธ

Back