• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by witchwoo

1. W

The Giant Breeds

thank you for your advice, i was hoping to rescue but it wouldnt be right this second as there home would have to be worked out first, hay isnt a problem as at the moment i get there a bale every 2-3 weeks just with the 3 rabbits and 14 guinea pigs lol especialy with the cold weather. im just...
  2. W

The Giant Breeds

i am considering having one of the giant breeds, but it would have to live outside like my other rabbits, however nevering having a giant before i thought i would ask what is the best outside houseing for them, and i know this is not the right place to ask but is there anything i should consider...
  3. W

Hey mama....then it snowed!!!

aww hes stunning i love all his marks :love::love::love:
  4. W

show off... binky

:love::love::love::love:
  5. W

Loxxy and the snowman

6. W

Oriana says ........

aww sweetheart your just stunning :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
  7. W

Which of my boys braved the snow....?

aww i thought it was blackberry by his little brown chest all ready to guess but i was too late to play :( lovely bunny though :love::love::love::love:
  8. W

oo Santa Paws sent us snow

ooo Santa Paws sent us snow Boo come on mummy says we dont need the run we safe.. im digging..hay oh hay its off to snow we go is there any under here? you can eat it Tammy where you gone? im here .. oo found munches.. we had fun in the snow, and our garden is fun to especially...
  9. W

my wee gang want to say...

Tammy ooooo please please can i play in the snow pleeeaaassssse Boo not till i had my ears scrached Benji rather stay here fanks what we all wanted to say was.. Hoppy cristmas everyone xx
  10. W

Morse's Big Secret - Shocking Revelation!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: briliant and oh your just so cute :love::love::love:
  11. W

Knickers new home.

awww so pleased to see her in her new home, as i fell in love with her on another forum and did wonder where she was going, wishing you all a merry christmas :love:
  12. W

Oh nose! Santa Paws has........

aww so cute :love::love::love:
  13. W

More Photos of the Bunny Burrows Blind bunny

14. W

Some Bunny Burrows Guinea pigs & babies.

awww all stunning piggys :) i have 7 Rexs i love them and 7 Swiss :love:
  15. W

Available Rescue: i REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON THESE TWO ...UPDATE POST41

aww sweethearts you dont need to be cuter or diffrent colours you are just special the way you are:love: im sorry that im the other end of the country or i would grant your christmas wish as i think its is so sad that you have waited so long for your forever home, heres hopeing that santapaws...
Back