• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which of my boys braved the snow....?

Hee hee!

It was Blackberry :love:

The Big Boys were far too busy eating breakfast, and Buttercup was far too busy lurking in his tunnel as soon as he saw the carry case :roll:

Well done to those who guessed correctly :thumb:

Hee hee!

The Big Boys were far too busy eating breakfast, and Buttercup was far too busy lurking in his tunnel as soon as he saw the carry case :roll:

Don't believe you! :evil::evil::evil:

Sulks, and wonders if I might have warned up enough (after a particularly strong pot of assam tea) to have a choc ice...:p

aww i thought it was blackberry by his little brown chest all ready to guess but i was too late to play :(

lovely bunny though :love::love::love::love:

Damn I thought it was Clover! I spent ages trying to work it out and was really pleased with myself! :lol:

Blackberry it is time to admit to RU that you mixed up your buns and needed help to discover which bun this was?

:lol:No, I know this one was definitely Blackie (although there are some photos I lppk back through and really have to stop and think which bun is which :oops:)

Hee hee!

Gosh, I'm so clever and got it right! :D:wave:

Back