• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Knickers new home.

Knickers new name

The lovely Knickers is now going to be renamed Daffodil,we have given it thought since she has been here and we think her large ears are like the daffodil trumpets of springtime.
She shows a lot of interest in nibbling my green wellies when I go in to see her each time.
Daffodil also makes a funny grunting noise when given cabbage leaves,bless.
On a negative note I received a bunny bite on my middle finger last night from an over zealous Clover bun.I was putting down her nuggets for her and Perry and she was so keen so jumped uo and took a bit at my middle finger.
I know it was not aggression just very keen to be first at the treats.:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

The lovely Knickers is now going to be renamed Daffodil,we have given it thought since she has been here and we think her large ears are like the daffodil trumpets of springtime.
She shows a lot of interest in nibbling my green wellies when I go in to see her each time.
Daffodil also makes a funny grunting noise when given cabbage leaves,bless.
On a negative note I received a bunny bite on my middle finger last night from an over zealous Clover bun.I was putting down her nuggets for her and Perry and she was so keen so jumped uo and took a bit at my middle finger.
I know it was not aggression just very keen to be first at the treats.:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Aww Daffodil is the perfect name for her! :love:

I love seeing my rescues in loving homes :) Thank you for doing this thread, it really is wonderful to hear how our rabbits are :) Beautiful photos too :love:

awww so pleased to see her in her new home, as i fell in love with her on another forum and did wonder where she was going, wishing you all a merry christmas :love:

Back