• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by wildchild91

1. wildchild91

Concerned about 3 rabbits

Is there any chance of you (safely) going around there and introducing yourself as 'lady who wants the cute bunnies?'...
  2. wildchild91

Stray bunny Dilemma

I live in Tingley, but the bunny was picked up in Armley.
  3. wildchild91

Woolley bunny.

haha. I can just imagine what she'll do if I go near her when shes eating :')...Unfortunately, the only procedure that guarantees I can actually brush her is to hold her in place and get the ordeal over as quickly as possible! I got told that cat brushes worked best but the coat she has now just...
  4. wildchild91

Woolley bunny.

I'm struggling a bit to keep up to grooming my older bunny Mollie...Shes a bit of a grump and doesn't like being handled so I leave her to her own devices as much as possible, but over the past few months shes definitely taken on a very woolley apearence...I've done my usual bit of finger...
  5. wildchild91

Stray bunny Dilemma

fab, hadn't seen this site before I'l go trawling! Thank you!
  6. wildchild91

Stray bunny Dilemma

thanks guys, I've informed rspca, posted on a few pages on facebook, WYAIN, Camp Nibble...I'm not sure of any other local rescues though?
  7. wildchild91

Stray bunny Dilemma

can anyone think of any other ideas for tracing an owner? I'd love to see him reunited...but then again, it runs the risk of being someone who may not be a 'responsible bunny owner' and I'l be traumatised!
  8. wildchild91

Stray bunny Dilemma

I have somehow acquired a bunny that my friend found as a stray by the roadside. From what I've seen, I'd bet money that this boy is a much loved house rabbit who has escaped and left someone with a gigantic hole in their life. He's a fabulous boy, the most people sociable bunny I've ever met -...
  9. wildchild91

Available Individual: Houdini- in need of an experienced home- Manchester

Sorry I've only just got back to this! Yes it was the distance as I'm in Wakefield. Such a shame for the poor little guy to still be waiting. I ended up adopting another rabbit locally and they detest each other so I have to have them living separately...if they'd have bonded I would have...
  10. wildchild91

Available Individual: Houdini- in need of an experienced home- Manchester

oh I'm so sad hes still in rescue! I applied for him last year when I was looking for another bunny for my Mollie as she was exactly the same!!! Hope he finds someone soon, his issues sound just like my Mollie and hers have all but disappeared...the only boxing she does now is to knock the...
  11. wildchild91

Xeno 450 VS xenex ultra for treatment of lice?

even more impressive! :D Advice much appreciated!! Knew it was worth a check on here!
  12. wildchild91

that does help...two bottles it is...and at 16pounds that's a hell of an improvement from the 30quid per bunny from the vets!
  13. wildchild91

I'm just wondering whether to get one bottle or two...Mollie is probably around the 3.5-4kg mark...Welly is about 5kg I think? If one bottle went around several of your rabbits though it should work out...or maybe I'l just get two to be safe...;)
  14. wildchild91

hmmmm...and you have many bunnies...I have two large bunnies...this should technically equal out haha! thanks for the info! Reckon I'l go with this! Can I just ask you, the description doesn't seem clear to me...is 6 drops the max you use per session?
  15. wildchild91

can I ask what you use? ;) I've found easimec invermectin but it seems to work out more expensive...in fact...no it doesn't? Im getting confused with ml to kg :oops::oops::oops: For control of lice, mites & other insects & roundworms in racing pigeons, guinea pigs and pet rabbits Apply to...
Back