• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by rickc

1. R

Pets at Home deal

Im glad i saw this post, not only that you get 10% off when you spend over £60. so overall plenty of savings to be had. Ive certainly stocked up on wood shavings, timothy hay etc etc:D
  2. R

Just Rabbit Hutches...

Nice hutch. I am considering a 3 storey 6ft x 2ft x 2ft, wasn't too sure if it would be toooo big, IE top heavy something like that you will have to let me know. I get mine locally to where i live as they come with a fibreglass roof, which means its maintenance free in that respect. But those...
  3. R

Just Rabbit Hutches...

Thats a statement from an RSPCA website nothing to do with me.......... apologies everything below the following statment is from an RSPCa website i will correct my original post if i can You are not taking into account double hutches...................which comply........ill fetch the ketchup...
  4. R

Just Rabbit Hutches...

You are not taking into account double hutches...................which comply........ill fetch the ketchup for you for that hat. Edited here to not confuse: from RSPCA website The RSPCA has been campaigning for a better standard of living for small animals. Hutches and runs are the most...
  5. R

Just Rabbit Hutches...

well said, i wish i was so eloquent (hopes ive spelt it right)
  6. R

Just Rabbit Hutches...

heres a link to an RSPCA website and as you say for 2 rabbits 5ft, but for 1 rabbit 4ft, and there are several 4ft double hutches, http://www.chesterfield-rspca.org.uk/rabbit_adoption_information.htm Now im guessing people are struggling here converting cm into ft Trixie Natura Double Rabbit...
  7. R

Just Rabbit Hutches...

Im not arguing that, but people have said that nothing complies, and if you read the RSPCA guideline i posted a 5ft hutch x 2ft x 2ft 6 is enough for 2 rabbits. Im not even stating as per my comment that i would buy these hutches, but AGAIN i state you cannot say that nothing they sell complies...
  8. R

Just Rabbit Hutches...

Check these measurements if you go to the bottom section of an RSPCA website it recommends the following sellers, which are selling some of the same hutches from Trixie your talking about this company are selling. Now i wouldn't recommend some of these hutches but you cannot go around saying...
  9. R

Just Rabbit Hutches...

You need to go to specsavers. From the RSPCA websites i visit quite a few of those hutches (doubles and ones with runs underneath) comply with their standards. Not saying that all do, but why does so many people immediately dismiss everything just because you may not like it. If it complys...
  10. R

No myxi vaccs again!!

Out of curiosity, do you get a better price for taking multiple rabbits in. IE i have 3 rabbits, is it worth phoning up 3 vets for the Myxi jabs prices :D Not that 3 is a lot but if you had lots of them it may save a lot of money.
  11. R

Castrating and showing help!

To show rabbits they need to be BRC rung from a young age. Maybe some of the young ones will be showable. I didn't realise however this was an anti breeding website as posted above.......... just different views. See the BRC, and if its lion heads then do a search for lion heads groups there...
  12. R

2 female English spots

when I get them I will put some pics on yes. Thanks for the info, hopefully they will be ok, i know i had 2 males (brothers) in the past and they did nothing but fight until they were "done"
  13. R

2 female English spots

Im getting 2 9 week old female English spots end of this week, and was wondering at what age will the become aggressive and fight with each other. Which i assume they will as they mature. They will be temporarily housed in a 4ft double hutch (was going to buy a freddie but out of stock until...
  14. R

My english spots

Well if it happens again (Hopefully never) I will ask for pain meds, ive seen the signs this time and know a bit more what to look for and will ask for them anyway.
  15. R

My english spots

Hi all again, Ive been to settle the account with the vet and i got the receipt, i suspect he administered the injections whilst i was telling my son what was going on, and why it was happening, so i didnt see it, but my receipt is as follows: Metoclpramide inj 10mg/2ml Multivitamin inj (NOR)...
Back